Limerick GAA 2022 - Dual Kings (Part 1)

Be interesting to see what’s limerick plan for De Burca is . Surely will try to limit his influence . He’s central to Waterfords game .Will Reidy be pressing him ?

Reidys not a man to press. They’ll shoot from distance if Waterford drop

Why would they press him when they are firing the ball over the bar from 65 yards

3 Likes

My preference would have been to stick Kyle Hayes on him and give him a handful to mark.

I’d imagine with Reidy on, Limerick will drop off a bit and shoot from distance or try to take him out of the game

If they do go from distance and draw out the sweeper they can drop it into the FFs. I still think Flanagan would be the ideal man inside if this is the plan

I know it’s not in Reidy’s game to press on . We definitely not leaving TDB. hoover up everything back there in his usual style . Reckon will be a plan there tho for him .

Limerick will just play in front of or around TDB, similar to what we did v Tipp. They won’t play anyone on him.

1 Like

Limerick won’t worry about TDB. Shur he was left like piggy in the middle & a dog chasing his own tail in the '19 league final. The Green machine made a class of a pig dog out of him.

4 Likes
5 Likes

That wanker Martin Kiely wrote some absolutely scandalous stuff about Richie for years.

8 Likes

Richie was a great bit of stuff

Swashbuckling

A bunch of Limerick J1ers absolutely “sending it” over in America are responsible for the chant :pint:

Richie was absolutely adored by proper Limerick fans, a bona fide fucking hero.

14 Likes

Incorrect

1 Like

It’s going to be a real struggle tomorrow to get a win. I’ve a feeling it’ll be a draw in normal time.

1 Like

Waterford have improved a lot since last year.they are definitely more organised.its important we go straight to semi final…we should have enough but it will be a close game…

What will they do with Hegarty? They can’t leave Moran alone with him. Will De Burca double up with Moran on him?

It’s an ambush in the making, like last year against kk, all the talk is about us & nothing about a decent Waterford team.

2 Likes

I’d be very wary today. We’re never good favourites.