Limerick GAA 2022 - Dual Kings (Part 1)

3 of them …

We don’t have a chance today post.

Tick.

The laughing emoji response.

Tick.

The after timed I roped you in response.

Tick.

You’ll feel alive today pal. Go out and buy the papers and soak it in. It’s a great day to be alive and enjoy the build up.

1 Like

This is what ye wanted.

Send out a better one.

1 Like

I’ve been working since 6am while youre looking for a serotonin hit from the INTERNET. I think I’m ok for advice pal.

A mass unravelling of the Limerick forumites. It’s a sight to behold. They are badly rattled, a very fragile bunch.

2 Likes

We will, you’ll see them in CP @4

Dopamine.

I’ve seen clocks less wound up. If Limerick somehow conspire to lose today I hope that whiskey is on a high shelf.

They turned on each other for a brief spell last night. If they are bate today it will be carnage. No more “sham” or “Gillane” it will be full names, a bloody post mortem.

Iv a fair idea who will be the first to suggest Kiely has to go

Saying all of that I’m half Limerick I wouldn’t begrudge it to them

1 Like

Ballbag, the chief whip, is losing the dressingroom. That never ends well.

1 Like

Awful, awful internetting. Tragic reading.

1 Like

The private group has really gotten to some lads.

1 Like

Interneting is a simple game - it’s about speed of thought, thumb action and work rate. No need to overthink matters and try and impose a structured game plan. When the tactics unravel it’s a mess.

1 Like

Is it still going strong? who’s chief whip now?.. But yeah, you’ve lads here in their mid 40s and 50s trying to get off on ‘riling’ the Limerick Boyz. I wouldn’t mind if it was some original material…

I wouldn’t know pal and I wouldn’t say :sweat_smile:

I took off my clothes and called them on and they gave it the Kerry line.

They’ve nothing

1 Like

The Matties saw the form line last night and are shitting themselves.

1 Like

It’s balbec mate

They’ve recruited Carkies, Tippos and chap from Dublin that doesn’t know what he is. But the Limerick lads are rattled apparently :laughing:…

1 Like

How will they “unravel” the avatars after Seamus Flanagan bates them with his cock?

Let’s agree to differ

1 Like

Keep it curry chip a punch in the mouth Limerick raw in Douglas. Kid.