Limerick GAA 2022 - Dual Kings (Part 1)

You’ve peaked way too early. You’ll be spent by 12pm

1 Like

You forgot he was on the Huel.

Double rations today…

I gave that a watch, there must be a better one of Dowling moments put together somewhere. That wasn’t great at all, missed 2014 completely I think, a few clips of him hitting over frees, weak enough whoever made it.

Shane dowling goal v slaughtneil > Richie Hogan goal v Galway.

Best wishes to all Limerick and Galway supporters today (including my Galway sister-in-law and her bizarrely big teeth)

May sport be the real winner and the best team triumph.

4 Likes

They’ve shit themselves and changed the avatars en masse

1 Like

Go have a little lay down for yourself, you’re awful wound up.

Rubby country is obsessed with willies

Commeee onnnnnn limerick

1 Like

Galway are very poor and after a poor start by us it’s barely been a contest. Hayes, Hegarty and Tom Morrissey have been brilliant.

Cian Lynch and Gillane have been very quiet which speaks volumes as to how good a side we are now.

The one word of caution for the second half is this ref will look to send a limerick player off after seeing a replay of the hego incident at half time. Limerick are incredibly physical and don’t need to get involved in those things.

On reflection it’s more clumsy than dirty but probably still lucky not to get carded.

Playing badly and winning an Ireland semi final :pint:

1 Like

Plenty of room to improve

2 Likes

20 points from play, class shooting

1 Like

Mot been removed for 3 weeks extra bedsheets needed

1 Like

We’ll take it.

1 Like

I’m not getting into a big debate but when the game is open and loose there isn’t many more effective hurlers than peter Casey. It doesn’t matter where he is inside his own 45 it’s over the bar with minimal fuss. He’s also brilliant at winning frees. A real class act.

2 Likes

We haven’t won many All Ireland semis

1 Like

2/5 in the decade

The Limerick lads keeping their own avatars swung the balance in the last few minutes

2 Likes