Limerick GAA 2023-2024.... 5 in a row is not here (Part 4)

His shoulder and his cruciate are gone I heard.

He also killed Cock Robin.

3 Likes

Thing is, I’d prefer us to be in a semi final than a quarter final. Semi will be tough but sure we’d have Doon in the final and that will be grand :slight_smile:

3 Likes

He’ll never play for Limerick again

The leader says this one is in the Gaelic grounds, Limerick GAA website says Doon, I presume the latter is correct. Heading down from Dublin this evening but I’ll hardly get to doon in time for it.

7pm in Doon. Not sure why it was originally listed as the Gaelic Grounds, it was never going to be on there after three concerts last weekend.

1 Like

I saw something on twitter about it being moved last night.

Proper order. I don’t want our team associated with lads who break the rules of the road.

3 Likes

I’m in Doon already and the atmosphere is really building

7 Likes

Will ye get another wear out of that cap?

wasn’t at the game, but the fact that he had a full compliment of officials with him (which he more often then not has) compliments to the officiating. hence my argument that the CB should be pushing to assist referees with umpires/linesmen - make a support panel and look after them.

For sure.

And shoulder

That’s incredible stuff out of bruff gaa. Why do so many cunts get into positions p
Of power in gaa teams?

:smile::smile::smile::clap:t3:

No point throwing up a photo, I’d say everyone is standing just out of shot.

Helped that there was no other matches on.

Halloran & Dee were linesman for Deady last night too but we had no linesman for either the 2nd or 3rd round when there were plenty of other matches on.

St Pats clearly the biggest draw in Limerick club hurling with all of their games exclusively getting the live update treatment on Twitter.

Eamon Phelan must have gotten the password back.

Monaleen by 6 at half time