Limerick GAA 2023-2024.... 5 in a row is not here (Part 4)

Where did I call him a liar?

What in gods name are you on about?

It’s a total joke this witch hunt.

The comments on twitter are verging on racist at best.

:point_up_2:t2:

Kyle, in his own evidence, stated he was overtaking cars

On the snippet above I’m bang on… He only sped up to over the last car.

Looks like the judge felt the pressure from the media.

Thank god that is legal. Ye need to get onto his solicitor they don’t seem to have known this

Sometimes you have to speed to overtake 1 car if they change speed or if a car pulls out of somewhere on the opposite side.

The same logic applies to a 9 car overtaking manoeuvre

It seems very strange to be putting him alongside someone like McGregor

9 cars going under the speed limit :laughing:

It was one of those designated overtaking lanes on the Limerick to Cork road, where it’s basically a dual carriageway for a few KMs then goes back to single lane. If you travelled that road anyway regularly you’d get how it would happen.

155kmph is madness, but the overtaking bit seems needlessly sensational. I’ve been caught myself where you’d have to give it a bit extra to get back in safely before the lane ends.

So he was dangerously speeding into oncoming traffic.

As @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy might say it’s SEGREGATED

It is yeah.

The truth in all of this is, hes put himself into a position where he needs to keep his head down and behave. Lads calling witchhunts do him no favours.

1 Like

Sounds like dangerous driving mate

1 Like

Going up the hill out of Castleisland is a classic of this genre

1 Like

Sounds like some of these lads where never in a rush home from a sulky race in their lives

1 Like

He was speeding. We’ve all done it.

I never drive that cunt of a road going to Limerick as it’s always full of poh poh or speed vans. I can do 160/170 on the motorway to Mitchelstown instead and then roll the dice in the garyspillane - hospital road

2 Likes

The thick fellas don’t grasp that cars travelling bunched in a line like that can’t go faster than the lead car.

As you say 155kmph or anything in that ballpark is madness.

I’d nearly bet you it was a line of trucks or white vans.

9 cars in a row is a bit much to be overtaking anywhere on the Cork Limerick road.

2 Likes