Limerick GAA 2023-2024.... 5 in a row is not here (Part 4)

What has that got to do with extending the inter county season or playing mid week games?

Iā€™m also totally against penalty shoot outs.

A deal wit clubber had to be abandoned due to a pre existing deal wit sporting limerick,total stand off now only games to be shown will be senior hurling on rte or tg4

Correct. Threats of lawsuits etc etc.

Ballysteen relegated

Ballylanders just turned the jerseys inside our :see_no_evil:

1 Like

A few lads quietened after a week of barking, never back against mountain men.

2 Likes

And so the ballysteen men have gone down. A sad day for the senior football championship as there will be no more easy wins for teams with any bit of cop on in that championship

The lack of respect for Kev was astonishing.

5 Likes

The man just gets it.

https://twitter.com/movementcoachkm/status/1839966930607718865?t=9l9AZNqxT4PHGNQlxN8KaA&s=19

1 Like

https://twitter.com/movementcoachkm/status/1840438986663240049?t=BkqdBUX0DFSwdYpe0I3kFg&s=19

3 Likes

Heā€™s some man.

South boys hooray. Delighted

Any white smoke from this?

Ooooft. Hard luck to the lads. Relegation is a fucking sickner.

Bruff relegate Blackrock from the Junior A hurling, as expected.

Same in my own club. Mixture of both and then emphasis on whichever code is being played at the weekend come championship. Albeit it was probably easier to accommodate both during the split season period. If itā€™s good enough for Slaughtneil (as referenced by Brendan Rogers recently) then the split session should be fine for any dual club. Had years where football and hurling trained separately and youā€™d barely have a night free.

3 Likes

Hard luck Ballysteen contingent, great football folk. Ye very nearly did the county of Limerick a favour.

But they didnā€™t

No unfortunately not. I reckon theyā€™ll come up soon again if Danny Neville stays around.

I can see how it could be a problem in clubs where the management teams donā€™t get on or in clubs where one sport is heavily favoured over the other; or maybe where you are not the one club, only ā€˜sister clubsā€™.

4 nights a week is a lot of commitment and then if you play soccer or something too, thereā€™s a lot going on.