Limerick GAA 2023-2024.... 5 in a row is not here (Part 4)

I thought that alright

Playing junior for them as well

:smile: :smile:

‘Shur fuck it lads, I’ll tog out, kick a few spinners and job be oxo, one more pint and chaser Seamie, but no more after that’

Bad publicity coming for the County Board. They’re after booting the Senior and Intermediate Camogie county finals from Mick Neville on less than two weeks notice and put U16 and U14 finals in their place. Camogie finals had already been set and now Camogie board need to go back to the drawing board for a venue

The press would be as well off leaving this alone now. The fella is getting on with his life, just let him go through the justice system with the minimum of fuss. Its simply not fair to continue to shine a light on him.

2 Likes

Yes - I even heard Nicola gallant has a podcast in it ffs

Really hope for Kyle’s sake it’s put to bed Monday and does not linger on. No idea what the risk is for this to go back and trigger the suspended sentence. Obviously not good it’s going back in first place.

The pitchfork crowd want a sacrifice

A podcast about “criminals, drugs and the sins of the underworld”

And lads speeding

1 Like

Do you have to
Do you have to
Do you have to let it linger

1 Like

No one wants the chap to do time. Just as long as he learns from his mistakes, thats all that matters.

He could learn a lot from John Leahy.

1 Like

Saturday’s round of fixtures could be one for the purists.

I see ticket prices increased up to €12 for the weekends 1/4 finals . Bit of a joke

@Perez2017

Be interesting to see does Frank call off any of the games tomorrow coz of the weather. Few of them could fall victim to it

Sure you want a club month in April in crap weather, All Ireland finals in middle to late September which would lead to all club matches in awful weather. At least club matches in August and September are mainly played in decent weather.

A bit of rain, keep her lit

Same could have been said for the Junior Football final last year but Frank was having none of it