Limerick GAA 2023-2024.... 5 in a row is not here (Part 4)

Bit before I’d say.

The tunnel onto the pitch was revolutionary at the time. But the stand out feature was the urinals. In our pre-match piss, none of us could reach the urinal from where you were forced to stand.

And you’d imagine minors would have a good auld burst.

I’ve a picture of the tunnel being built. I’ll PM it to you later.

1 Like

I hate the Gaelic Grounds. Perfect location but an awful venue. That Mackey Stand is like something out of a Russian gulag. A dark, depressing soulless kip. Even for something constructed in 1988, it’s incredibly grim.

8 Likes

Double pending #superblues :blue_heart:

1 Like

They were probably worried people might actually try to go to both.

Could it not be Saturday and Sunday to give people the option

1 Like

Two Feohanagh/Castlemahon referees too. Frank is in charge.

1 Like

I did both last Sunday, didn’t have as much time as I thought I would with the traffic getting out of Bruff. John Kiely got to the pitstop at the Spar in Croom a bit ahead of me.

The Premier Intermediate semifinals are a double header in Kilmallock on Saturday which should get a decent enough crowd.

Loads of time between the games to get to both…1st game be over at 2.30 - an hour and a half before the 2nd game and it only 40 minutes between the two venues

1 Like

At least 4 is marginally better than 5 for those of us driving back to Dublin after.

You’d be lost without a cage, as ye say on TFK…

with your tae in a mug…

4 Likes

Are you waiting for the final yourself?

He’ll be waiting a good while yet.

2 Likes

Ah lovely; it’s starting already. God bless Limerick club hurling.

Standard is exceptionally high this year I feel, across the board. Both senior semis and both PIHC semis should be humdingers. Will try get to all 4…

1 Like

Where did we submit the predictions? Was it in this thread?

Yeah. I’ve never been furher west than Rourkes Cross in my life so wouldn’t know how to get to Rathkeale.

3 Likes

Are you avoiding the question?

No. I am expecting a win so I’ll wait for the final.

1 Like

Brave…

But you’re right. We’re not at our strongest and dependant on young blood at this stage to perform.