Limerick GAA 2023-2024.... 5 in a row is not here (Part 4)

It was close.

Don’t think ye ever got fully motoring this year. Sounds like today was by far yere best performance; obviously with the quality of players ye have, ye should be putting in that level of display.

Was the Bull held by Casey?

Yes, then Boylan. He was well marshalled.

No.

1 Like

Did Peter Casey feature ?

Did Peter Casey make any appearance

No. Not togged to play. Daithe Dempsey also didn’t start, big loss.

1 Like

No they were saving him for the final

It’s Doons to lose.

1 Like

My man in NaP also told me (must have been six weeks ago) that Casey could feature in the final at the earliest

Nothing new there.

Poor Hennessy, an absolute disaster of a goal to concede. At such a bad time too; Kilmallock seemed to be well on top at that stage and NaP were struggling for scores.

Going off those clips, OOR burned NaP defenders a few times but took way too much out of it and came away with nothing when he could have clipped over a couple of handy points.

A goal would have killed it at that stage but one was from a very tight angle and the second one was off the stick from 20m out, not a clearcut chance at all. It’s that decision-making which has held him back because his pace is absolutely frightening.

4 Likes

Often wonder how OOR never developed further under the coaching of Kinnerk. He has gas similar to a Jack o Connor or Kingston. His touch and decision making have always been his Achilles heel

Imagine he will make way when the panel is announced for the likes a Paddy O Donovan. Kiely will want to add fresh faces and he’s vulnerable after a few years on panel with little gametime.

1 Like

I would love to see Doon win it for a change.they are good enough.NaP will be very hard to beat obviously.it will be close.

By god it is :muscle:

That Conor Boylan is red raw useless

Don’t know what game you were watching. Gobshite.

I’ve not seen Doon this year but based on last year and everything I’ve heard about them this season, and based on Na P’s performance today, Doon have to be firm favourites.

1 Like

You must be living down in Kerry are you?