Limerick GAA 2023-2024.... 5 in a row is not here (Part 4)

I believe the conversation has been had on here before and it’s not for want of trying on management etcs behalf.

You can lead a horse to water

1 Like

Limerick GAA twitter is a fucking joke

3 Likes

Played the whole game today and played well.

Informative rating.

I notice that if NCW win the Premier Intermediate and their footballers also qualify for the senior final then the senior football final will be on a Wednesday night November 6th due to Munster Championship commitments. Not ideal for the promotion of football in the county.

1 Like

It’s only football @balbec

Big ask for those footballers now to beat Adare after the hurling yesterday.

Wasn’t he up in Dublin working and couldn’t / wouldn’t commit to making all training sessions?

I reckon this is the year the hegemony is broken. Winner of Mungret and Casey’s win it.

That would make sense. He definitely deserves to be in there

Adare won a 16s hurling county and I see it they listed 9 on the back room team.

I wonder will kiely work the magic with gillane again and wind him up so much he’ll go and win another hurler of the year.

Were Patrickswell bould and shared the video link publicly or did Doon let the link slip outside of their panel? Either way, Doon vs Well’s match below

3 Likes

What was Gillane at ffs
Brain dead … not sure the ref saw it tho, think he reacted to the player going down. There were a couple of players in the way and Gillane had his back to him

Must have been someone in the studio in his ear

He gets away with that sort of stuff at intercounty, it’s just habit

2 Likes

Bad timing too the well had started the second half ok

Daft when on a yellow. Would have been hard for the linesman to miss it.

Some performance from Adam English in that first 15 mins.

1 Like

Adam’s problem is he can be exceptional for 15 mins then go out of the game for the next 15 mins. A bit like Dara Fitz up until this season.

It’s hard to tell what will be his best position for limerick. He has exceptional ability particularly on the ball - and is capable of playing for 8-15.

1 Like

He faded badly v nap last if memory serves me right in last years semi final.

He’s had a couple of injuries so hopefully he stays fit now and keeps on improving.

It’s great to see the Brick-flick making a comeback.

1 Like