Limerick GAA 2023-2024.... 5 in a row is not here (Part 4)

I’m west of the Shannon. A nice spin from Rathkeale and Kilmallock.

Be great to have it on tv so

Still the same … 4 still with a chance to make it 9 correct predictions :wink:

My ribs are still a disaster.

I have to admit I didn’t travel today but watched the kk semis on TV.

One good, one bad.

When is the LK final on?

Sun 27th - Double Header with Prem Intermediate Final (I think in Gaelic Grounds?)

1 Like

You’d have to wonder why Robbie Hanley was left go off the limerick panel consistently a powerhouse for Kilmallock

4 Likes

I’d say it was more of an issue with the coverage in Rathkeale :grinning:

Would someone not have a word with Hanley Clarke about the timber he’s carrying? It’s bizarre. You’d wonder if a fitter frame would have made a difference in the end there.

1 Like

He was almost ran out of it. An absolutely gombeen

Two words. Adam English.

That was a strange cut tbh

Just catching up with Buffs snaps. Fuck OOR missed some great chances and Mul missed a handy one too. Soft goal to concede. Goal chance at the end.

They’ll be sick.

Fair enough but I’d say he’d be worth a lot more to the panel than the likes of Barry Murphy and Micheal Houlihan

1 Like

Definitely. It was weird at the time. He was probably 4th choice midfielder and was coming on the odd time. He was gone and lads getting no game time were kept. I wonder did he walk or did something happen

He has a big job with unijobs

Probably not much time for the oul hurlin

1 Like

Lol

Conor Hanley Clarke is a throwback forward. Very accurate on the frees by the looks of it.

Lynch Byrnes Gillane have had their poorest season individually and collectively since they came on scene.

A welcome break coming up.

He’s been like that since I remember him day one. Always carrying weight. Always an impact sub. Always makes an impression.

Genuinely @balbec might comment.

Lack of coverage of the limerick championship is bizarre. No streaming. Looked on limerick twitter for updates and nothing.
Especially when limerick hurling is on such a high.
Does local radio cover the matches?

1 Like