Limerick GAA 2023-2024.... 5 in a row is not here

Watch the BBC version with Ciaran Carey and Liam Cahill and Jamsie on it. Good craic.

1 Like

The Saturday game mate

1 Like

James Oā€™Connor tipped Galway and Clare for the weekend. His distain for Limerick is admirable if nothing else, but his inability to discuss anything without reference to ā€œLoughnane in '95ā€ is what marks him out as a waffler. Talks a lot, most of it filler.

9 Likes

Accurate, heaps of the usual buzzwords. I liked the way Carey flexed a few times, was clearly aimed over Cahillā€™s head at Jamesie.

This fella bears some of your greatest qualities, but in truth thereā€™s only one big dog

This is good news for Munster counties, Clare could really threaten in the next couple of years if he left

Once Jamesie tipped Galway, I knew we would be ok.

5 Likes

Oā€™Connor is a woeful stones. Of the 8 championship matches Limerick played in 2018 he tipped against them 7 times (Carlow being the exception and hardly an inspirational insight)

Heā€™s either bitter or plain fucking thick.

4 Likes

Itā€™s mad Limerick people canā€™t even enjoy their team winning.

Itā€™s a little like Man City fans unable to enjoy their financially doped success.

Getting all worked up over Jamies o Connors predictions must be a new low.

1 Like

You should see Limerick the night of a big win kid.

Hard to see beyond a haze of liquor and tears.

He is definitely not thick. You have an awful hard on for him.

They are obsessed with Clare.

They still havenā€™t recovered from 2013 Iā€™d imagine.

Sure that was the end of Limerick as we know it. That free taker I donā€™t think was ever seen again. He must never have gotten over it

2 Likes

Clare were laid bare without Kinnerk at the wheel.

Limerick were never seen again

2 Likes

He must be exhausted rooting for the anti hero

We are obsessed with winning and we are good at it :muscle:

1 Like

How are you after Sunday, another capitulation. Why dont they have the mental ability to get over the line?

Glad to see the first thing you think about in the morning is me, cute

Iā€™ve always liked jamesie, fabulous player to watch and heā€™s likeable as a pundit. He canā€™t help it that this Limerick team has driven him cracked and we shouldnā€™t hold it against him.

1 Like