Limerick GAA 2023-2024.... 5 in a row is not here

Leinster are at it. That Dan Sheehan is a fucking rocket and hes brilliant feet.

Nice double reply. Seething.

Hogan was on a yellow and threatened with the line that day. He hurled the fuck out of Casey yesterday, destroyed him in fact

1 Like

The mongrels from the border have their bone let them enjoy the sun. You are here like a little terrier getting your bites, enjoy it kid.

No complaints from last night. Not a mortal blow but it’s been coming. Fair fucks

1 Like

Kelly has exceptional hand/eye co-ordination allowing him to execute certain skills at a pace that most other players cannot.

1 Like

There might be something in what you’re saying there alright. To be honest I just thought he wasn’t fully up to speed yet after a long time out.

1 Like

He’s also incredibly selfish. A couple if times last night he could have played a man in on goal but didn’t.

1 Like

Ya you could be right. I could be all wrong but I just don’t see the obsession with being so bulky. It’s quick and agile what you want surely. The Clare players were able to step out of a lot of challenges when we were going in full blooded.

The heat isn’t sweltering yet. No need to panic.

2 Likes

I hope it’s not the bulk as he can’t slim down overnight. I would have expected him to be back to himself be late championship. But first we have to qualify.

And that’s not a given. We have a lot of work to do

That’s my point, we look very vulnerable. Overall not operating near our best, which we might turn around, but it’s compounded by a couple players being very out of form and now injuries as well.

cristiano ronaldo heart GIF

Paudie Maher & even Ronan once bulked out lost serious pace.

Kiely said his hamstring injury was feeling a pinch

At least it doesn’t sound as severe as last years

Finn on the other hand… any update here?

Amputation hasn’t been ruled in or out, yet.

Agreed. I am not qualified in that S & C space but I’ve heard a few that are over the years. The sense I get is that your shouldnt really be lifting more than your own body weight. Resitance training by using your own body weight seems to be the way forward especially when it comes to longevity. When you think about it it is actually makes sense.

The question is whether it is mental or physical fatigue now with limerick. The latter is far easier to fix especially with a three week break, if it is the former then it becomes far harder especially when the likes of Mulcahy is being trusted off the bench ahead of fresher/younger lads. I was quite surprised they brought him on yesterday and he had little impact while Meehan and Shanagher gave Clare a big kick in the last 10

Maybe there are a couple of fresh faces like English and O’Brien or O’Dalaigh might add a spark but hard to see Kiely making any kind of drastic changes to the starting team all the same given what they have delivers for him over the years.

1 Like

Paddy O’Donovan should be brought into the Senior panel on current form he is playing out of his skin for the 20s no harm bringing a hungry youngster into the set up.

8 Likes

Yeah, good shout.