Limerick GAA 2023-2024.... 5 in a row is not here

Hego was a very quiet boy last night when he came on. Aside from barely touching the ball he wasnt throwing his weight around or anything.

Iā€™d say he was told in no uncertain terms by Kiely/his teammates to cop the fuck on after last week.

1 Like

Heā€™s a great lad to keep his cool in fairness

A very poor decision, he has plenty of ability if supported. A few more can count themselves lucky that Kearney got the chop namely Body and Collopy. In every match I have seen this year Body has taken a touch too many in nearly all his possessions, the management should be speaking to him on this, four games in it has not changed. They are kids and will develop but you have to start making positive changes at some stage of a four game campaign. Oā€™Keefe back in and Scully dropped from last week?

No point giving out about a team before the game. The back room team see these lads train week in week out. Who are we to judge

Are you new here?

3 Likes

Only the ice cream van and/or the return of water breaks can save The Limerickā€™s now youā€™d feel.

Nickie hasnā€™t lost a contact lense in a while

Only a game against a team they routinely dominate and intimidate can save the Limericks now

With Finn - is it an ACL injury that they think it is? Anyone hear anything?

Heā€™ll never play for Limerick again.

1 Like

I suspect Flakeaway has nothing between the ears

1 Like

News filtering through isnā€™t good. Nothing confirmed yet tho

1 Like

I had business in Bruff last night as it happens and met a close relative of Seanā€™s. Theyā€™re hopeful heā€™ll be back for the final should Limerick get that far but itā€™s touch and go. ā€Aul ligaments are cuntsā€ to quote the man himself

2 Likes

Think he did the ACL before years ago

If itā€™s the same knee he is in trouble unfortunately

He did , playing Fitz for UL in 2016 i think.

Thatā€™s the word on the street anyway.

No itā€™s the other knee

Heard it myself from the in-laws, whoā€™d have Bruff connections. Huge loss

1 Like

Next man up as they say

1 Like

Shur look it, it was obvious at the time

I reckon heā€™ll play