Limerick GAA 2023-2024.... 5 in a row is not here

A major asterisk would have to be put against the eventual winner should Finn be out for the year

1 Like

There’s an asterisk up for grabs every year.
We’ll take it.

Only two months from the tipp game to the all Ireland final.

We will be fitting in 5 games regardless of what route if we want to retain the all Ireland.

That’s a heavy schedule when you consider it’ll be six weeks from the league final to the tipp game.

My hunch is they’ve done another block of heavy training and the season really starts v tipp. We’ll beat cork anyway so one win from the opening two games was plenty.

It looks a weak year too and I’d say Clare are the best of the rest so to only lose by a point wasn’t too bad.

5 games in 12 weeks is a heavy schedule? I would have to disagree.

I’m talking about from the tipp game to the final. You don’t get much of a break. You can only peak for a couple of games a year.

No point flying it in April. Three weeks is a massive break for Limerick.

Could be 6 games remaining if Limerick finish 3rd and have to go the preliminary quarter-final against a Joe Mcdonagh route like in 2018.

Limerick won’t finish third. They’ll beat tipp and hammer cork.

2 Likes

Limerick will have 2 more games this year. They are done

If you can’t beat cork with dandelions like lehane and Downey playing we should self exclude from the championship for 5 years.

Limerick are done
 They’ll lose to Tipp and beat Cork but will lose out on scoring difference.

I would have thought most teams appear stronger than they have been in recent years.

What is dead will never die

Luimneach abĂș

1 Like

COME ON LIMERICK ALWAYS

cc @FatChops

1 Like

Tipp are way stronger than last year. I would suspect they are better in real terms than they were in 2020 & 2021 too.

Cork are surely stronger. I know they got to an AI final in 2021 but embarrassed themselves a bit; I think in general they are stronger.

Clare are probably on par with last year (when they were at their strongest in years).

I suspect Galway will be better than last year, although we won’t know on that until later in the year.

Waterford are probably worse than last year. I think Kilkenny may end up being weaker. Hard to know on the rest, Wexford put it up to Clare when it mattered last year.

1 Like

You absolute Cunt, abandoning your own like that.

1 Like

That’s what I’d have thought. Clare and Galway look to have more depth and options than last year too.

Tailteann Cup.

Limerick.
Wicklow.
Longford.
Carlow.

A group of death.

Serious group for the neutrals

An ok group given the possibilities. Away trip to carlow I think?

Been to those 3 grounds already. Was hoping we’d get a novel away day trip to somewhere new. Disappointing.