Limerick GAA 2023-2024.... 5 in a row is not here

Hard to see past Adare and NCW again. Maybe Monaleen can upset one of them if the draw falls right

1 Like

I’ve also been harping about a big 4 yet Abbeyfeale haven’t been in the final for about 20 years😆

Don’t mind them. They’ll surely win one eventually but they are nowhere near yet. Too many players. Not enough stars

A final? They hadn’t even been in a semi for years before last year.

1 Like

Fucking bonkers when you think of their underage dominance. NCW won a couple of minors in succession years ago and that makes up the bulk of their conquering team now.

Some day Fr. Caseys are going to run :running_man:

1 Like

5 years since the 19th of August 2018

8 Likes
1 Like

A notable forumite was “best man on the field” that evening.

4 Likes

I was thinking of you when I saw it!!

1 Like

Didn’t realise Pat Davoren posted on here

7 Likes

Looking at success on paper from the outside you’d think they would be good enough to win Munster. Not the case when you see them in action.

@peddlerscross would you believe they weren’t able to field a 2nd team this year and withdrew from the intermediate championship

That’s the weekend for the final. Fantastic end to the summer.

Jaysus thats very bad.

I’ll be meeting my buddy from Casey’s sometime in October please God, and i will have a lot of questions for him to answer.

Once lads hit 21, they can’t get out of the town quick enough. It’s sad in many ways.

1 Like

Ya seems to be the case. I heard a number like 20 lads from there in Oz or America

1 Like

My mate has been in London for a few years but is Oz bound in November.

Was a prospect once upon a time.

1 Like

All big clubs would have similar numbers abroad, monaleen mungret ncw would all be down similar numbers. Not all successful 18 year olds turn into good senior players, Chris smith & Cormac Roche would be the only two notable absentee!!

They just haven’t been good enough in a very long time.

Smith is oz for a good while i think

Bally beat Bally in Bally

6 (six) - 09 to 1-17 in favour of the good Bally.

I’ll let @TreatyStones give the details.

Two from three now. Safe from the drop and looking up the table. NAP loss the first day still could prove costly

1 Like