Limerick GAA 2023-2024.... 5 in a row is not here

Sounds like Woolie is terrified of John

I thought the same :smiley:

Kiely did the full headmaster stare there and woolie wilted god bless him.

I wouldn’t cross John either tbf to him

Kiely swatted him away with delightful ease there.

‘I was just putting two and two together there.’ :smile:

Just listened to the full thing. Woolie tried his best in fairness but he wasn’t up to it really.

A little bit disappointing kiely even went on the show but nice that he basically told Parkinson to fuck odd

I’d say Hannon had Kiely well schooled after his grilling :smiley:

Fair play to John for doing that. I believe it was part of the Dillon Quirke media day

Wollly was yapping like an auld fool of a dog.

3 Likes

Fool of a took

Once again, most lads here wouldn’t have listened to the full piece but it was probably the first time Kiely has actually been asked some tough questions on the carry on of his players.

What carry on, winning?

2 Likes

No, scamping.

I expect Limerick to hammer Cork and Tipp and win the All Ireland

1 Like

That will definitely happen. Good thinking

Its the last hurrah for this particular team of players, they have a point to prove now

I was talking to a very shrewd observer the other day and he made the very valid point that fundamentally, they are useless.

Just on puckouts dont let Nash get the ball unmarked, play 4 across your own half back line to stop Hego, Morrissey and whoever else bunching/breaking, and Kinnerk-ball pretty much descends into the utter rubbish they’ve produced the last two weekends.

Be God. Your shrewd observer took 5 years to express his "very valid point "

4 Likes

In my more than half-century on this earth I’ve never seen Tippos rattled/obsessed/broken so much for so long.

It’s fascinating to watch.

9 Likes

Kiely no fan of the Freeze frame culture