Limerick GAA 2023-2024.... 5 in a row is not here

Looks a fair prospect.

Keep Talking Idris Elba GIF

I see Pat Ryan managed to find a judge who understands how a GAA player is supposed to be treated

21 Likes

Strange to see the Junior A County Final between F/K and NCW being postponed for a week with “weather” quoted as the reason . Poor enough that this happens less than 24 hours before throw in .
Surely an advantage to F/K with an extra week to recover from last weeks defeat in the hurling final which I hear there may be an objection on the way from F/K .

Objection over what?

Penalties was a horrible way to settle the JA county final. That needs to be changed. If its a draw after extra time. No one would or should have an issue with a replay.

1 Like

In relation to Mungrets 5th player selected to take penalty . Seemingly he had been taken off in extra time or something along those lines .

The box office JAHC strikes again.

@ciarancareyshurlingarmy have ye a barrister at the ready

Brolly is waiting by the phone

We have better, the cup.

1 Like

Can you issue a denial of the claim

What claim?
We have the cup.
Had the flare-lit parade.
A few days celebration put down.
And ready to go again tomorrow night.

The game was pulled on Wednesday night by the Killeedy club to protect there pitch because of hosting the Junior B All Ireland in the coming weeks which is understandable.
Feenagh/Kilmeedy asked for a week off to Vice Chairman of the county board who agreed to it but than sent a email late Friday stating to both clubs that the game would not be played due to the weather being forecasted and the unavailability of pitches. In order to get a week off both clubs have to agree.
Athea one of the best pitches in West Limerick had offered there pitch since Thursday afternoon to play the game and nothing came of it, the vice Chairman has pulled a fast on Newcastle West on this fixture and is extremely unfair on players, supporters etc, this isn’t the first stunt he has pulled since taking the position 12 months ago!!!

Mungret’s fifth penalty taker was a substitution in extra time that came on, handed the slip to the fourth official before coming on and the game was stopped to allow the substitution take place before the full time whistle, so he is legal and there is no case!!!

Are you Mungrets PRO by any chance?

7 Likes

No I am defo not, but there is no case there will be no replay.

That is an absolute lie.

I have heard F/K have a good case.

There will be no replay as penalties are only match day protocols and are not rules check it out, I was educated on it yesterday, I have no affiliation to either club but I’m telling you now there will not be a replay

No Way Reaction GIF by Laff

1 Like

If Crecora didn’t get a replay last year F/K won’t

2 Likes