Limerick GAA 2023-2024.... 5 in a row is not here

I don’t think it’s ever been the case you’d become eligible mid-season. You’d either be eligible in January or not at all.

1 Like

Ya it could be me remembering things wrong but I had it in my head he made his adult debut in a q/f against glenroe and his birthday is July but maybe there was other reasons.

He never did get much luck with Limerick. Had a woeful run with injuries aged 19 to 21 or so. John kiely really liked him and he won the 21s all Ireland in his final year in 21s

He brought him back into the fold of his club performances and he got his all Ireland medal in 2018.

1 Like

His performance in the Premier Intermediate final of 2020 against Mungret was one for the ages. Absolutely phenomenal.

Big game player.

3 Likes

A Timely reminder the difference one lad can make to the fortunes of a club.

In any other era of Limerick hurling he’d have been on the team comfortably. Bit like Malachy, Ronan Lynch and Pat Ryan Simon. Born at the wrong time

1 Like

By god, that’s some going. Had to look that up.

The 98 South Final is on YouTube I had look over lockdown I think it was just to see Kelly at that age .

1 Like

I wouldn’t judge too many by his standards

1 Like

I’d hate to have to deal with Tom in a row :see_no_evil:

Timber Tom

Someone commutes from Toomevara to Dublin daily?

You’d hardly stay there?

1 Like

That deserves more likes but a bit niche and the annual west Limerick posters have checked out.[quote=“Lickmyass, post:5696, topic:37658, full:true”]

[/quote]

1 Like

Reminds me of a Limerick lookalike

1 Like

All action down In UL at the minute

FR surely has his job lost now after the whole debacle?

You’d say something if Feenagh actually produced the goods, but now it’s even more egg on his face

You can lose a CB job?

1 Like

Point taken.

Won’t be reappointed

Is the PRO who couldn’t use a computer still there?