Limerick GAA 2023-2024.... 5 in a row is not here

Dont think anyone would have expected NAP to beat Ballygunner before the match.they are gone back a lot

Actually thought Na Pairsaigh improved when they brought on subs.

He was mostly either missing or dire for the first 45 mins or so. To be fair when Na Piarsaigh went chasing goals at the end he did look like the one player that might force one.

Stationing Ronan Lynch at the edge of the square for a period in the first half was a real strange one, particularly with Ballygunner crowding the defence.

2 Likes

Get the Dow on long or maybe all frees from start too, NP lost a lot of momentum with some of those misses.

1 Like

Get Mike Casey out wing back and Peter back to the corner?

Kiely will make a fine corner back out of Peter in time.

1 Like

@Gary_Birtles_Lovechi how the fuck was a Croagh/Rathkeale amalgamation allowed into u21 B hurling?

Croagh had entered A
Rathkeale entered B
They joined and were left in B

Any more info?

Posted about it during the World Cup.

You’d rarely see o Connell now without kinnerk with him.

Was he involved during WC? I wouldn’t want the lineout meltdown over the competition to attach to him.

1 Like

I wouldn’t think he’s involved in that sort of thing.

There must be a flood of rain coming………:wink:

Sure you have plenty amalgamations in there already…….Tour/Kileedy, Ballybricken/Fedamore, Claughaun/Patricks. Not to mention Belville Gaels before they pulled out.

Does Kinnerk not work in UL? I take it that he just popped down there to watch a training session from his place of work.

Ya but why were they allowed in B when Croagh had originally entered A as a standalone team?

do you not automatically get graded to B for any new team?

No, not at underage.
Sure there’s new types of amalgamations every year

what were the minor sides for both teams like? If Croagh are A but most of that group are moving on then it might be fair if the minors coming after were shite

The Croagh/Rathkeale wagons circling here.

2 Likes