Limerick GAA 2023-2024.... 5 in a row is not here

Assume he did this injury in the county final?

Has no luck with injuries

Ankle ligaments is more like 4-6 months, so he will be back for cā€™ship Iā€™d imagine

The body is breaking down though

I hear that the FK objection to the junior hurling final was on this week and that they lost.

His mother uses one of his HOTY trophies as a doorstopper. He tripped over it.

1 Like

Jesus I heard he tripped over Byrnesā€™ one in Gillaneā€™s house, that they were comparing them.

Thatā€™s how rumours start I spose.

1 Like

Are you sure heā€™s not having some more stem cell treatment?

Pin it to the dressing room wall etc etc

https://www.rte.ie/sport/hurling/2023/1204/1420105-hogan-cats-best-placed-to-end-treatys-drive-for-five/

Halt time in u21B hurling final in Kilmallock:

Croagh Kilfinny - Rathkeale 2-6
Knockainey 0-5

2 Likes

Full time in Kilmallock:

CKR 2-13 Knockainey 1-10

Every cloud, silver lining, etc, etc.

3 Likes

What an absolute farce.
Must have taken great joy in that :roll_eyes:

1 Like

We appreciate every cup we win :+1:

Probably didnā€™t even bother with a team photo

How was the pitch?

Soft, a little wet in patches, but on the mucky side of wet rather than actually holding water. Apart from around the goalmouths, the pitch held up reasonably well.

It didnā€™t matter where that match was played today, it would have been difficult to hurl in that weather (Ballyagran aside, but itā€™s currently closed). December is not a month for hurling, it does a great disservice to the game. Yet you have lads on here who would tell you the split season is a great success. The u19s and 21s would not agree.

I see Cathal Oā€™Neill isnā€™t in the UL Fitzgibbon Cup panel for 2024.

Has he dropped out or is he gone abroad for placement or something?

Yes

Oz i heard

Iā€™m fairly sure those panels are provisional. 10 changes can be made before a final deadline in early Jan. Teams not showing their full hand yet.

Surely players of X level thereā€™s no point doing that for. Like him, Mark Rodgers etc itā€™s not like they wonā€™t be there

@TreatyStones soak it in maaaan!

2 Likes

A jersey design befitting the amalgamation

1 Like