Limerick GAA 2023-2024.... 5 in a row is not here

Ah would you stop.

1 Like

Cathal Oā€™Neill is the next GOAT.

English, Oā€™Brien and Oā€™Donovan (all yet to puck a significant ball at senior level) are the best youngsters in the country.

Why should anybody else turn up for the next 10 years? Frightening stuff.

Ye certainly havent for the past 10.

No disagreement there

He is no Jason Forde ā€¦
[/quote]

Thank God Relief GIF by Team Coco

3 Likes

The Bull Oā€™Briens ability to win his own ball Wednesday evening was great to see. He was outstanding. His movement was top class. He has an incredible hand. Just needs to brush up on the shooting. That will come.

Patrick Oā€™Donovan then trusted on the frees too was an indicator of the confidence he has. A serious prospect lads.

Will be a nice test vs Cork next Wednesday in Rathkeale. Youā€™d imagine Kiely will pick a similar team to start.

5 Likes

There are Fitzgibbon Cup matches next Wednesday which will shake things up a bit.

2 Likes

Dumb And Dumber Lol GIF

Oā€™Neill was 16 years of age in 2018 when Hannon lifted his first Liam McCarthy. Let that sink in.

1 Like

Another Young Scientist of the Year award for Limerick :clap:

2 Likes

I read on another forum that limerick GAA are costing 6 million a year to run.I wouldnt believe that myself.Possibly more.
Anyone like to comment?

I heard 12 million

2 Likes

Pay peanuts you get monkeys

1 Like

The Whiteboard Industrial Complex are in cahoots with JP

3 Likes

Big Whiteboard?

1 Like

I heard 2 auld lads nattering away at the counter last night.It went along the lines of thisā€¦
ā€œJAYUS MICK SURE HOW WOULD ANYONE CATCH DEM LADS?ā€
ā€œAYE LARRY SURE THEYRE D MAN CITY OF HURLINGā€
ā€œDAT JP LAD DONT PAY ANY TAX HERE AND HIM LIVING OUT IN JAMAICA IN A BIG 5 STAR HOTELā€
ā€œIS HE NOT LIVING IN FRANCE,LARRY?ā€
ā€œNOT SURE NOW,MICKā€

Iā€™m pretty sure the Adare Manor pays taxes.

Other than that, itā€™s very hard to disagree with those two gentlemen. Weā€™ll never be caught. 8 in a row incoming.

4 Likes

Panel trips to old-firm derbies arenā€™t cheapā€¦

Did they do that?

Yea, the one on the 30th of December last.

1 Like