Limerick GAA 2023-2024.... 5 in a row is not here

I see you made poor auld @dodgy_keeper drive.Down are starting to look good again,that Murdoch lad is a beast.

Was on the way home there so threw on live 95fm.

The commentary team, especially Jim Bob love going on long tangents without ever saying what’s happening on the field of play.

1 Like

No we didn’t bump into them. We did meet famed author Henry Martin of Galbally alright.

1 Like

Dodgy was in the passenger seat for once!

Mungret GAA having their dinner dance in the Greenhills tonight. Some fine breeding stock there if the talent on show is anything to go by.

Did I by chance spy Limerick stalwart Fr. John O’Shea across a crowded bar? Is he involved with Mungret now? Parish priest or whatever? Anybody know?

He’s in raheen now alright. Used to be abbeyfeale.

Had he his Wellies on?

Jesus mate I’d say you’re the biggest creep on the forum

3 Likes

I bumped into him in the inter continental In ballsbridge a couple of years ago. He’s well able to sink a pint or eight.

2 Likes

Fr. John married me to my good wife a good few years ago now. I’d normally only bump into him going into a match in the GG. But haven’t seen him in years. I just about recognised him. The collar helped I suppose. He’s looking well. Must be well into his 70s.

I read that father John married a few years ago and I was saying we must have the wrong man!

I’ll edit that for you.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/CraicOfTheAsh/status/1754840372461617328?t=li8zLaqiapzeS9obdCBlkA&s=19

12 Likes

Wan in a row knows five in a row

Oh My God Wow GIF

1 Like

A collection of lads who think they know it all but actually know sweet fuck all. Every county has them but in Tipp they decided to release a podcast.

21 Likes

I did chuckle at them saying “the players are probably thinking will you ever shut up” without a hint of irony

2 Likes

“I think Galway if they met Limerick or… If we bet Limerick, again?”

Sure you couldn’t argue with that.

2 Likes

That Craic of the Ash lad is cut from the same cloth

2 Likes

I’ve been advised you’re talking about me fat boy? Having a little punch down because your feeling were hurt again? :sob:

4 Likes