Limerick GAA 2023-2024.... 5 in a row is not here

For all his abilities, Manson isn’t a natural ball winner and would almost certainly let the opposition centreback hurl too much ball.

Depends on which county you are from or which EPL franchise you support.

Totally agree, your hypocrisy is staggering, let’s rejig your memory a little.

Conor Kane

Wed Oct 17 2018 - 18:53

Tipperary all-star hurler Cathal Barrett has been found guilty of assaulting a barman after he had been drinking following a club match last year.

Sentenced on April 3 2019

https://www.rte.ie/sport/gaa/2019/0310/1035498-tipperary-hammer-cork-to-book-quarter-final-berth/

March 10 2019

Tipperary: Paul Maher; Joe O’Dwyer, James Barry, Cathal Barrett; Ronan Maher, Pádraic Maher, Robert Byrne; Noel McGrath (0-01), Michael Breen (0-06); John McGrath (0-01), Niall O’Meara (0-02), Séamus Callanan (0-03, 0-01 free); John O’Dwyer (0-01), Jason Forde (1-13, 0-08 frees, 0-01 65), Jake Morris (0-02).

I’m sure he played in other league matches that spring but wasn’t arsed checking.

12 Likes

Kyle still hasn’t played it shouldn’t be forgotten either….

There’s a bit of cut in him though

2 Likes

The Muppets Laughing GIF

1 Like

Surely only for underage teams

1 Like

Kyle is lucky truth be told, the fella he smashed might not have gone home ever again. Sliding doors. Here’s hoping he has a good game against Dublin and can get on with his hurling life and put it all behind him. Hopefully the victim can too.

1 Like

While this doesn’t quite meet the threshold for it to be considered an “exceedingly attractive double header”, there could be quite a mix of Heavyweights and Bluffers swanning around the Premium Level of HQ tomorrow night eating carvery dinners and drinking pints.

Don’t be attending just to see Kyle you might
be disappointed

1 Like

I’ll be at the big knockout game of the day in Bansha.

Oooofffftttttt

Just a reminder there lads that Kyle was found not guilty of assault. Lots of references there about him smashing fellas and other tripe.

Ye can’t have it both ways. Ye can’t on one hand make a huge song and dance about him having been before a court and on the other dismiss or ignore the courts findings.

Violent Disorder is harmless stuff ffs

7 Likes

The boss is back lads. Tis fucking serious.

I’ll be gone again tomorrow mush and you won’t see sight nor sound of me until the summer. I’m flat out.

I didn’t realise you were 7.Do you have one of those awful half and half jerseys?

1 Like

I’m too old for jerseys, you’d see small kids in those half ones.

Tom Morrissey starting in place of David Reidy.

Who’s playing 6? I was very surprised to see David Reidy there when the team was initially named.

Match being shown anywhere?