Limerick GAA 2023-2024.... 5 in a row is not here

This is a HUGE game for Tipp. They are throwing everything at this. We need to be ready

3 Likes

I wonder will we withness Cahill clapping his charges off at half time like a demented seal.:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Match v Galway has been moved to Salthill, 13.15 on the 16th. Double header with Galway v Dublin football.

1 Like

Great double header for the macnas heads to see multiple All Ireland champions in both codes.

1 Like

Almost six years to the day since their second half capitulation in a Division 1B league match at Salthill changed the course of history.

12 Likes

The feeling of “here we go again” at half time in that game is some contrast to what has come since.

Men against boys in the first half, with no shortage of 1973 taunts from some fella behind me.

Honest to god it was like the lads grew up, mentally and physically, at half time. I was at the league semi final the year before and they just completely bullied us. They were doing the same here, to a lesser extent, before we woke up.

And we haven’t gone back to sleep since

1 Like

Wasn’t that game postponed for a week due to snow the week before?

That’s right, forgot about that.

1 Like

Yeah I I had booked a hotel in Galway and had half arranged to meet flatly. Had to cancel due to weather and had a wedding the week after

Had booked a hotel for the first fixture also and stayed for the weekend anyway.

1 Like

Interesting switch up for the footballers in a challenge match tonight…

Go on…

Connolly?

Big Josh between the sticks

He’s surely a better option than English

Barry Murphy in for DOD.

1400 tickets sold. Could it be the Limerick lads don’t like travelling to Cark either?

Poor match so far