Limerick GAA 2023-2024.... 5 in a row is not here

Flanagan is always terrible in the league. Heā€™s like an inverse Jason Forde. Takes him ages to get back firing again every year. Iā€™d say he doesnā€™t touch the hurley in the off season. But he comes good every year.

A lot of Flanaganā€™s game is making space for Gillane. They have a great understanding.

1 Like

Unlike a lot of the recruitment consultants, Sham Flan has a tough job with savage hours.

Heā€™s always off it in the league. Heā€™ll walk all over some cunts come championship. Gillane is always better when Sham is beside him too.

7 Likes

Sham will do untold

1 Like

Trust the process

Fuck it Iā€™m throwing my usual 20 on him for HOTY

I take it that it will be open seating Saturday?

No , allocated. Itā€™s sold out

According to my sources on the ground the Limerickā€™s are trying to pull a bit of a stroke for this yearā€™s Munster Hurling Championship and the TUS Gaelic Grounds is going to be ruled out of action with all Limerick games moved to Cork.

They were beaten at home by Clare last year and fell over the line by one point v Cork. Kiely/Kinnerk/PJ all feel that they play their best Hurling in Cork and it suits the GAA to play more games down there anyway.

The League Semi Final at the weekend another dummy run.

This thing that the Gaelic Grounds hasnā€™t been able to take a game because of Dingle v Castlehaven 3 months ago is some cod.

1 Like

They reseeded the pitch I thought

Fozzie Bear Reaction GIF

2 Likes

Reseeding in December :grinning:

1 Like

What else were they going to do with it?

https://twitter.com/ConorCounihan/status/1769700324158173395?s=19

Ah lads. Itā€™s a bit of a walk.

Bobs Burgers Straws GIF

Both Cork and Limerick due to.be at home on 28.04. I suppose Limerick and Tipperary could ve moved to 27th . Be strange for a winning team to.be in the home dressing room in Cork

1 Like

No way will Limerick what a six day turnaround after playing Clare

Those Limerick villains are always up to something

2 Likes

Well reseeding in Winter time would be mental stuff.

I had some Limerick poster on here last year whose name i canā€™t recall with about 50 posts having a pop at me when i said the TUS Gaelic Grounds was a slower pitch than Cork yet here we are.

I thought they dug it up because of a drainage issue and then reseeded it but Iā€™m open to correction

The big issue with cork is you could be five hours getting home out of it. You just donā€™t know how long itā€™ll take.

We could meet cork in a Munster final too and Iā€™m fairly sure the home and away agreement still stands.

We played in cork 2014. Not sure did the Covid game count towards the home and away agreement.