Limerick GAA 2023-2024.... 5 in a row is not here

Mid-thirties maybe, he had to stop playing for Eire Og in his twenties so started coaching early. I wouldn’t say it’s sweeper above all else, Inamona weren’t using one last year per se, but you wouldn’t be surprised to see him use it either.

1 Like

He makes lovely pottery

If he was 35 in 1999, that’d mean he’d be 60 this year?

I wouldn’t have put that age on him.

You’re good with the numbers tbf :clap:

1 Like

He must be edging towards that, principal of Rice College in Ennis so still busy profession-wise

He did the Leaving Cert in 1982 according to LinkedIn so he must be up around the 60 alright. Didn’t realise he coached Clare to a minor All-Ireland back in 1997 too.

Hard to see what argument Tom trying is make here. :man_shrugging:

Tom hasn’t forgiven Limerick for having the nerve to win an All Ireland without his input

4 Likes

He had some success with Blackrock but wasn’t very popular

How many points did he get?

2 Likes

Tom was in total control of the situation in '94 until Pat O’Connor rattled the net .Then his big fat arse & fingernails got magnetised to the bench & his mouth respectively.

I actually don’t blame him for 94. Zit was a freak e5 minutes and there was a collective freeze both in and off the field. But I will never forgive the cunt for 96. His refusal to bring on Mike galligan and use him as the spare man cost us the game. Tom has been walking around since then stealing a living. I genuinely think he has a massive chip on his shoulder over the current teams success

2 Likes

Tom would have a chip with no success

Tom had a chip on each shoulder which nearly balanced him out. He has a third chip since he got the sack. He’s mad as a box of frogs.

He should have a podcast. I’d listen to him ranting and raving for 30 minutes a week no problem

4 Likes

Turning on yere own now. Unseemly…

2 Likes

and some mash as well.

Saw Hammy threw this up today. Is that Spike in midfield @balbec?

He’d be about that age anyway.

Eaten bread is soon forgotten

He’s a fair grudge over that

1 Like

I do and always will have. I would have had more respect for him if he just dropped him from the 26 altogether before that game.