Limerick GAA 2023-2024.... 5 in a row is not here

2 Likes

I believe there was a meeting and a possible apology last night @FlakeAway ?

The Limericks routing Tipp on the internet side of things, ominous.

1 Like

How magnanimous of PJ :clap:

Hegarty will never play for Limerick again.

He’s not even answering my texts

1 Like

This needs to be 6 one news - ante needs to be upped

If it’s on Premier View it must be true

4 Likes

Someone should let Kinnerk know

There was lot of lads smugly mocking and liking my post when I suggested hego wasn’t going well in training a few months ago…

The weather for Sunday is shaping up right good at the moment.

Sweltering heat cc @balbec

3 Likes

Advantage Limerick’s

I just love it when a plan comes together

2 Likes

You can feel the pressure mounting on the Limerick’s and its only Monday.

What is it, one Championship win over Tipperary in Thurles in 50 years?

History and tradition is against them, but if their greatest ever side can’t handle a game, but extremely limited Tipperary this time, then they may as well pack up and head back to Thomand Park for the next 20 years.

1 Like

That win was as good as any. That Tom Ryan point is In my top 3 Limerick scores of all time.

1 Like

A dreadful loss for Tipp. Winning coming down the straight. Kieran Bergin wins a free, goes for a big fist pump or something, clatters a Limerick in the process and ref reverses the free.

2 Likes

This is what it’s all about.

The gasp of the crowd as Tom Ryan breaks onto the hall. The silence before he strikes it and then bedlam in the crowd.

1 Like

Was that the day that the Tipp lad did the double fist pump after winning a free out late and ended up having the free given against him due to his excitement firing off the double fist pump he threw his Hurley? The game completely swung it after it and Dowling goaled a few minutes later

1 Like

Yeah @caulifloweredneanderthal mentioned it above, Kieran Bergin got too excited.