Waterford are due a flat performance.

Limerick by 10 or 12.

1 Like

The Dow is in the grounds :clap:

8 Likes

3 changes for them

Commentators eye

2 Likes

Did you bother to go into the stadium to see the last few Hall of Famers finish up, or did ye all stay at home again?

14 Likes

Will Morrissey get a suspension for the next day?

Just another Munster medal

3 Likes

Next week’s lotto numbers too?

I got it right. Didnt back it though.

1 Like

The only team to have got out of Munster every year since the round robin was created. 5 campaigns successfully navigated, phenomenal consistency.

The injuries are an absolute killer. If Clare can’t get over the line in a fortnight against an injury ravaged Limerick they can throw their hat at it.

9 Likes

Great shout.

Clare have had a few injuries too - McInerney, Kelly, Taylor

I dont do dead rubbers.

You’re an event junkie mate,just admit it.Your county are playing at home and you won’t even go to see them.You have the neck then to criticise the crowds at games :grin:.You couldn’t make it up.

20 Likes

I can’t see clare beating ye lads. They are just too up and down within games. Letting comfortable 8 and 9 point leads slip. Even today against a poor tipp same thing happened.
I guess all the injuries are result of wear and tear. O brien must be going well when he was 1st sub in.

Nah.

Yesterday Davy handed us the game. Clare will be in our faces… Limerick are taking on water big time.

I think Clare have peaked. They’ve done well to come as close to Limerick as they have, but without an infusion of youth, and the loss of Kelly, they’re plateaued you’d feel. As many of us always felt, only Limerick currently can beat Limerick.

2 Likes

Fair point… They look tired themselves and Taylor is also a big loss. Limerick need to win this to get the 5 week break and get DOD and Finn back… Flanagan also now.
Limerick are only a nose ahead of the pack this year I’d say.

Its being said its Cork, but only because we all know everyone else has little or nothing and the “hope” is Cork can continue to develop. Hope is a dangerous thing.

2 Likes

They’re confident alright. I’ve had a few onto me who are looking forward to the semi final in Croker :person_shrugging:t2: