Limerick GAA 2023-2024.... 5 in a row is not here

I’d have made changes but Kiely sure doesn’t do panic anyway. Fear is by the time we change things it’s too late. Hopefully we’re gonna get through the rocky patch like last year.

We’re crying out for a bit of youth and some pace. One of Reidy/ T Morrissey - or possibly both - is where i would have freshened things up. The vulnerable venerable half back line will sort itself.

WALK ALL OVER THE CUNTS

Absolutely fucking lashing in Limerick. Hopefully there won’t be any water left after it

I passed up the Ennis Road earlier this morning. Plenty of chipper vans setting up … one that caught my eye was the Supermacs one in the car park beside Hungry Lyons… McDonagh /Lyons battle continues!!

2 Likes

Which car park?

Waterford will win by five points today.

Hon the Deise

You snake.

1 Like

Still bucketing down here, hopefully it clears somewhat by throw-in.

I fancy a Brynes masterclass today. I think Limerick will pick them apart if Waterford deploy their usual set up of crowding the middle and TDB as a sweeper.

It’s always at the side nearest the pitch in the complex car park itself

Stopped raining now but still gloomy

4 Likes

We need him to. He’s had two weeks to re-focus.

Limerick by 10 for me

6 Likes

I reckon Byrnes is gonna ram it down the throat of all the lads on here who have doubted him

1 Like

It would be beyond hilarious if this ends in a draw.

4 Likes

I know.

The seethe across the bounds would be unreal

Once more into the breach old friends

1 Like

The years of psychological trauma have left me incapable of ever being confident before big games. I’m nervous as fuck.

2 Likes