Limerick GAA 2023-2024.... 5 in a row is not here

Some selection headaches coming up for the semi final

Flanagan or Oā€™Brien
Finn or Casey
DOD or Lynch/Reidy/CON

Our bench will be stacked like never before.

2 Likes

Cork are the most dangerous opponent left imo. We will need the time to prepare for them. Itā€™s not a bad thing that we owe them one also - we will be fully focused and hopefully have learned a few lessons from pairc ui chaoimh.

1 Like

Is there room for AG, Flanagan and The Bull in one line together?

Let the bull out galloping around the field.

1 Like

I thought he was too. Particularly brilliant in first half, putting down a marker for the team. Fielded high ball, mopped up loose ball, offered option of outlet, played some.lovely ball in. He was sublime i thought. Real leaders performance.

3 Likes

Anything that was hit at SOB stuck. Unreal man for winning his own ball. He wonā€™t lose his place easily

3 Likes

Hegartyā€™s trait of getting easily riled up has really disappeared over the last while which makes him even more of a dangerous player. Defenders actually have to try and figure out a way of defending him other than pulling off him and giving him digs in the hopes that he retaliates.

2 Likes

Yeh and they were both Freshers together the year before

I presume he wasnā€™t going as well in training as he needed to be; it was only his first year on the panel tbf. There is a lot to learn in your first year on the panel; stuff that comes as second nature to the fellas who have been there for years.

1 Like

Weā€™ve blown up enough bright prospects firing them in too early

2 Likes

Was thinking that myself a while ago. I donā€™t know how you pick the team. Think you have to go with the guys in possession. I was surprised Oā€™Donovan wasnā€™t brought on to get a few minutes into him if he was good enough to be on the bench.

Also agree with you on Cork and said a few weeks back they are more threatening than Clare. Croke park will suit them too.

DOD screaming at the camera just before the presentation - Heā€™s the bull, heā€™s the bull :clap:

8 Likes

John Kiely now 14-0 in finals.

2 Likes

Sligo probably as good a draw as the footballers could get. You didnā€™t want Kildare or Down anyway.

Is it away in Sligo or neutral?

When is the club football Championship set to start?

Sligo

1 Like

Markievicz Park next weekend.

1 Like

Weekend of 28th.

1 Like

Be a good away day

This year.

https://twitter.com/tclansee/status/1800138356388725103