Limerick GAA 2023-2024.... 5 in a row is not here

Saw a conversation on boards.ie where some say Caroline Currid is still involved with Limerick Hurlers and others say she isnā€™t but are just going by what Hego says in the below at 11:40 after an incredibly long winded question. Weird one for Cummins to get wrong on tv when he said it. Heā€™d hardly have just come up with it out of thin air?

Does she or doesnā€™t she have involvement? Maybe weā€™d find out if and when Hannon is doing his speech lifting the Liam McCarthy ha

He played in 2019 didnā€™t he

Which member of the 63 strong backroom team is Shannon?

Declan Shannon from Adare! My bad!

Whos that Dan Dare?

What?

Is Shannon anything to Dan?

:+1:t2:

Thatā€™s a disaster, the one team youā€™d want every back ready; the match ups will be treacherous now.

I think this could be in correct anyway

2 Likes

Realistically if Nash is out and all the papers now seem to be calling it, then Finn is a ready made replacement. And as mentioned is even more suited to the role now that cork will play 3 inside forwards. I think Finn is the right man for Brian Hayes

The worry is with this limerick team the injury profile of certain players - finn and Casey both lasting 70 mins is not a certainty. And then itā€™s between Fergal o Connor and Richie to come in.

Yeah weā€™ve struggled missing key men over the years.

1 Like

Finn will be on Hoggie BOI, Casey on Hayes.

Be no fear of Richie English anyway if called upon. He is a warrior. Its always next man up with this incredible group anyway.

1 Like

Itā€™s grand being the next man up until the next man up isnā€™t up to it.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve full faith anyway mate. Weā€™ll be there or thereabouts on Sunday.

Itā€™s a two-horse race

Weā€™re showing good form in the aul horse racing too lately to be fair.

Iā€™m not saying yer not but eventually teams run out of players.Happened to Dublin on Saturday.

1 Like

Cork are extremely dangerous opposition on Sunday. No one is doubting that. Its nearly a sell out. For a semi-final. Some going in fairness. I think it could well be the game of the year.

2 Likes