Limerick GAA 2023-2024.... 5 in a row is not here

Can’t remember Thomas Walsh covering too many Limerick championship games. He did the 2022 semi final v Galway alright.

He’s not on the scene that long I’d say. I could be wrong but If say 22 was his first year at championship.

He allows a physical contest unlike other refs

1 Like

Cork are fucked so.

Yes he won’t pander to Corks simulation and make it handy for Hoggy boi in his freetaking quest.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/mlverney/status/1807700456384131288

Hon Kyler

7 Likes

Ready to trample over Dalton.

1 Like

The yearly rumour mill has our players dropping like flies again

1 Like

The indo reporting Barry Nash injury now.

He has been injured for the year, it is a tweak and will miss the game. Far bigger issues noting Finn has had a set back in his recovery. Limerick very thin on the ground in the full back line.

Finn is probably more suited to Cork’s attack than Nash

Fuck the indo, what would they know? Gutter snipes rolling around in the online gossip pits to try etch out an article for clicks and shares.

Examiner is where the real hurling journalism is to be found.

2 Likes

Limerick focus on playing their game, not anyone else’s.

63C54123-1EDE-45A3-90C7-E4713BDFE8E7

Mike Casey struggling as well. FOC and Richie Bearla to start on Sunday.

Was Richie English ever actually gone from the panel injuries aside?

No, he was always there.

1 Like

Richie started the ‘18 final, he probably hasn’t started a while pile of championship matches since due to the competition for places and his own misfortune with injuries.

Last championship start maybe the 2021 Munster final? By all accounts he’s the type of character that’s absolutely invaluable to any squad, aside from being an excellent player.

1 Like

He’s been fierce unlucky, he’d be a mainstay of any other team.

He’s out, hammer went completely in the training match on Sunday, a 3 month job I’m hearing, the Casey’s are jinxed.

1 Like