Limerick GAA 2023-2024.... 5 in a row is not here

A big game player

Doubling down on what we have. I don’t know whether to be more confident or less. In Kiely we trust.

There are no rabbits to pull out of the hat. What we have we have. We’ll bate Tipp Sunday

If you’re good enough go out and get it.

A proven winner.

You don’t miss the water til the well runs dry

That Limerick team is 8-10 points better than Tipperary and I expect a beat down Sunday.

Managing the elation and comedown will be problematic when the cork game is more dangerous the week after.

1 Like

Great to see shane o Brien on the bench.

Shows how out of touch Kiely is that he’s picking fellas that are no longer on the panel. Tipp by 7

4 Likes

You’re living in KK so long you’ve morphed into Locke! Limerick will beat Tipp pulling up

8 plus points. No doubts

I always had great time for Bubbles.

8 Likes

That plays.

2 Likes

Good man Bubbles

1 Like

Listened to that this evening. He has the potential to be the best pundit going. Hurling intelligence mixed with a candid honesty and distinct lack of bullshit.

15 Likes

I said a few weeks ago that a fella with that hurling brain will be a real good pundit going forward. A bit of a character too, and that’ll add to it.

5 Likes

A sure sign he won’t make it on RTE though.

9 Likes

Best of luck to him. He has taken to it like a duck to water and hopefully he can get a couple of cushy gigs out of it. He certainly offers a lot more than some others who are just phoning it in.

5 Likes

He was excellent last week on GaaGo. Knows his stuff and also is liable to say anything.

Thats what you want pundit wise all day.

8 Likes

My front 3 for Sunday pundit-wise would be fast Eddie, Bubbles and Dónal Óg

1 Like