Limerick GAA 2023-2024.... 5 in a row is not here

Thought he was principal

Deary me

1 Like

Come on, take off the Green tinted glasses & look at it objectively.

They are a brilliant team, once in a generation.
But they’re the best prepared, coached & looked after squad in hurling history. Funded & treated like kings.

All the while, the chasing pack has either been in decline or just not very good.

KK beat the standard bearers in Cork, beat a really good Tipp side numerous times when tipp were not far off the level required. Good Galway sides and absolutely obliterated a fine Waterford side.

Limerick have won the games & titles, credit for that but their accomplishments are not in the KK sphere of achievement.

3 Likes

You had the career break part correct a few months ago tbf. The part you saying there was also shared a number of weeks ago in the private group. Word for word.

You were also credited for the initial information.

Stepped back from principal 12 months ago into the VP role.

2 Likes

Cant believe how slow Fogarty has been on this. Is that the first official confirmation in the media? Its been known for months but it was @Fat_Pox to be fair who had the scoop back in March.

There’ll surely be a few journalists sniffing for the real story now.

3 Likes

Dance monkey… dance

2 Likes

On top of being wrong most of the time you have to show yourself up as even more stupid by not being able to read and understand basic English.

The whipping boys of Munster are fair excited today

2 Likes

I can’t take any view you hold on Limerick hurling seriously tbh. No objectivity at all.

1 Like

I say they couldnt get anything solid. Even hes just saying career break on paper. Fair play to him, cant be easy to be principal of a school that size and an IC manager

1 Like

No one takes your view on anything seriously.

2 Likes

Sorry, people do about cars in fairness.

Be careful what you type.

Stick to the smash burgers & home cut chips bro.

If you could even reply to what was actually written rather than what you made up you’d be doing better already. Try read things a second time before going any further next time.

1 Like

Fair dues obviously over his commitment to hurling

He’d be dead right

I’d be shocked if kinnerk was staying without kiely. That surely won’t happen.

The underage results wouldn’t overly worry me. We got I’d say six off the under the 20s who lost to Kilkenny in the 20s final and they’ve barely got anybody off that winning team. What’s paddy o Donovan’s story?

Also from what I’ve heard some of the Limerick management teams aren’t good underage so there can be scope for improvement too in a proper set up.

That’s the key for me. Ive seen plenty of lads going into the current Limerick set up for a season or so and they’ve improved immeasurably coming back into the clubs. That’s a great reflection on the training and obviously kinnerk.

A 53 man backroom team.

4 Likes