Limerick GAA 2023-2024.... 5 in a row is not here

Nobody decides who they are related to and by all accounts he is a decent guy.

Totally, its a bad reflection on just a few to play the man not the ball in the name of banter!

1 Like

Cheers. I think heā€™s sound in fairness

In one sense you are right but would you not look in the fucking mirror too.

How many times have you made comments on here over the years about such and such player having a mental breakdown - all in the name of banter.

Sauce for the goose and all that

10 Likes

Iā€™ve had three different posters insinuate I owe money to my parents/ lost their money.

I was very annoyed by it and youā€™ve the same lads then looking to moderate threads and decide what can and canā€™t be said.

This place doesnā€™t make sense at times but I guess thatā€™s life.

1 Like

A running joke - heā€™s had a mental breakdown or done his ACL ā€¦ Is on a vastly different sphere to having pops off someoneā€™s family or ethnicity.

2 Likes

People should leave other peoples family out of it. There was another disgraceful comment made recently directed towards a prominent Limerick poster which I assume was deleted.

Hurl the ball and not the man but whatever you do donā€™t be bringing peopleā€™s families into it.

Personal abuse in the name of banter is never a good reflection. Rise above it, mostly the same lads who resort to it

1 Like

Itā€™s the same wheelhouse, I doubt any of the regular posters here particularly cares or has any interest in a discussion for what was said earlier yet you are trying to be all pious about it and giving out about shade being thrown at limerick players yet you have continually posted about players having mental breakdowns - again I doubt any regular pays any heed but an infrequent lurchers could very well take it up the wrong way and run without just like the Byrneā€™s comment.

So dont try and play it off as banter and then take the high road when it suits

2 Likes

It reflects more on them and not me.

1 Like

The bet the family farm line? It wasnā€™t meant literally. Youā€™ve said far worse. Get over it.

Suck it up. Ye have spent the last half a decade sowing it into everyone

No this was in recent weeks.

Yep I saw your post.

It was shameful.

I hope it was deleted and or removed.

I didnā€™t delete anything anyway.

A dose of reality for the Limericks on here seems to have scrambled a few brains

I hope in time you see that it was not on to post that. Itā€™s shameful.

Oh well, it hit the mark and left an impression.

Indeed, one time I joked that he had ā€˜bet the farmā€™,
What followed was pathetic, it turned into me mocking his fathers cancer, he attempted , ably assisted by some cronies, to run me from the forum, labelled me a paedophile, threatened to contact my workplace as I was a danger to children etc etc etc
And all the while my own mother was actually really dying of cancer and only lasted another couple of months.

All from a harmless phrase

So as in the one heā€™s referencing above Iā€™m sure he wonā€™t mind if I tell him to go fuck himself and his crocodile tears.
An absolute dullard who is intent now on spamming the shit out of the place for the next few weeks

1 Like

Agreed

Itā€™s an anonymous forum too. People canā€™t be asking to put a name to things either. Kills the ethos of it all.

Itā€™s fair game once lies arenā€™t brought in (and I was only echoing the person above me albeit maybe too honestly)

Would you ever fuck off back to the pub and drown yourself in porter for the week. Youā€™re having a mental breakdown there.