Limerick GAA 2023-2024.... 5 in a row is not here

I don’t think he was booked. Think just the throw in awarded

1 Like

Ooofffftttt!!!

You can’t handpass a lineball. That’s the problem.

7 Likes

Duignan is on the payroll

Would going down on one knee help a migraine?

2 Likes

All the commentary about Limerick being dirty, big bad bullies yada yada and just endless bitching in general has seeped into the minds of refs. Limerick players are being rubby tackled 2 handed and it’s being let slide. Kyle was dragged to the ground two handed v Waterford and got booked and they were being taken out iff the ball all over the field. Hego is getting it all championship, literally holding onto him and dragging him rubby style. Clare players were very visibly holding Limerick players back with hands around the waist rubby style… Good luck to them if they can get away with it, it’s not a whinge…but it’s just bizarre from an officiating point of view as they are looking at it.
On the flip side Limerick look to have lost aggression due to the constant narrative being pushed and some bias in reffing.

They’re no angels, the spare arm is something they’ve been guilty of plenty… But teams look to have free reign agin them this year… Price of being successful i suppose.

3 Likes

Eanna Murphy a complete prick of a man :laughing:

You’d worry about fellas coming out with that kind of stuff

:violin:

3 Likes

Is becuse Limerick are successful.
I love to hear all the bitching and moaning from the also rans.
Long may both continue

Of course… The ironing is amusing tho.

Shur if it gives them a bit of enjoyment from behind the sofas

If Limerick are knocked out of the championship, in the context of a draw and a one point loss, it will be fair to say that Clare and Tipp’s illegal and unchecked off the ball holding of Limerick forwards was the reason Limerick went out. But we won’t complain about that, so we won’t.

1 Like

I know you like to see the best in people but Quaid was a ok.

It’s a tactic they have whenever opposition are in the ascendancy.

One of the lads sent me a PM stating there was nothing wrong with Nicky, from horses mouth too.

A paracetamol perhaps….

35 second Plus delay cured Nicky.

Black lives matter you racist

Ah jaysus, another one of them rattled to shite. What happened lads? Was it the GAA edict about not being allowed throw the ball that has caused the wheels to come off and the lads to go spare?

Not to mention your own completely overblowing the poor lads only a few weeks ago. The most fatal prediction in GAA history perhaps.

1 Like

Just remember the cheating in the All Ireland semi final to get Gillane sent off, no more needs to be said.

I am absolutely zen my brother. Just making my points, when Limerick are in the wrong I will call it out. Simple fact in all the games played over the last 5 years we have only blatantly cheated in one instance. Anyway nobody gives a fuck as it will just roll on until the next team dominates and they will be under the same microscope.

1 Like