Limerick GAA 2023-2024.... 5 in a row is not here

They love their rubby in Cark.

Would ye not send out your camogie girls to give us an auld game of it so?

Yerrah nah bai we will play ye with what we have and give it our best. If itā€™s within 15 we will know Limerick are done for tbh

CBC, PBC, YMCA.

Please god we win by one and itā€™s the result of an awful refereeing decision

5 Likes

Stat 1

Nicky Quaid is a cheater

A 4 time All Ireland medalist too :grinning:

1 Like

Monogamy is too cruel a rule

Exactly, he should cut out taking the knee. Itā€™s beneath him really.

Iā€™m sure youā€™d agree

Any stats on it?

You must not be more worried about the cheating from Kelly or Hayes with diving. Even fucking Dan McCormack was doing it on Sunday. Hegarty was wrestled to the ground before balls were even in play. The cheating rhetoric is fine but it works both ways. In the last four years I only remember Byrnes in Ennis making a cock of himself, other than that we just get on with it. The Clare and Cork fuckers are far worse with their gamesmanship. oh I forgot Eanna Murphy also, a complete prick of a man. Not sure if you were there but in the second half Shelley was taking an age to get the ball in play when the tap was being turned

Fucking hell, Iā€™ve never seen you this rattled.

4 Likes

Oā€™Meara discarded the helmet early second half to stall Limericks gallopā€¦ Itā€™s a clear tactic vs Limerick this year but :person_shrugging:t2:

Limerickā€™s plain unwilling to call out the Quaid cheating.

Can anyone name another Keeper playing that dirty trick?

Anyone?

I have no time for the Limerickā€™s but Quaid is one of the good guys, and did fumble a ball a few minutes after going down for treatment and was unsure of himself on a few puckouts at times in the first half. He didnā€™t look right.

I could be wrong but he looked like he might have had a migraine or something.

Duignan of all people commented a number of times on Tipps holding of Limerick forwards off the ball and Tipp get away with the one clear red card incident in the match, but Nicky goes down, and clearly he wasnā€™t well all game, and itā€™s cheating. Itā€™s a strange argument.

1 Like

Calm down blud

One rule for the limericks alright. Sure the cork keeper was booked and ball thrown in because he delayed a puck out Sundayā€¦and blown for the next one because he picked it out too quick

Can name another recently retired one who appeared in a court of law for conning an elderly person out of thousand of Euros.

2 Likes

That was bizarre refereeing.

1 Like