Limerick GAA 2023-2024.... 5 in a row is not here

Itā€™ll be some craic of Limerick are beat Sunday.

Not really.
It has been a great run.

Agreed. Beyond anyoneā€™s wildest expectations. And we should be competitive enough for a few years yet. Will leave a wide open championship though, maybe thatā€™s what he means?

No, perhaps Iā€™ll rephrase, Iā€™d love it if they got beat on Sunday, LOVE IT!

2 Likes

Got one what? A goal?

Beat :see_no_evil:. Edited it there

When ye won in 2018 did you not think you could win more?

1 Like

I thought weā€™d be around for a while and might have another one or even two in us over the next five years or something like that.

Heā€™s probably hoping for a sour reaction from thelimericks. Sure weā€™re delighted, in bonus territory for years.

Limerick will have to be as bad in Ennis in 2018 to lose to this cork side.

I did. I posted it weā€™d win 3 or 4.

1 Like

We didnt think weā€™d be sober enough to field a team for two years

Itā€™s been some achievement to have swept all before ye the way ye did with the baggage ye had as a county. I could see the potential ye had with the good minor teams but delivering on potential is the tricky bit.

8 Likes

Itā€™s surreal to be honest when you consider the previous forty years. We were always optimistic though.

3 Likes

That was the saddest part of it.

12 Likes

Even if Nickie Quaid didnā€™t pull of that stop/ Cork didnā€™t implode in 2018 and ye didnā€™t make the final, the raw materials were there to go win it. Then again, people said that about the Galway team by the end of 2017 and they havenā€™t done much since

Thatā€™s bollix. Yere in cocky territory, and rightly so. At the start of the year it wasnā€™t even four in a row talk, it was about the drive for five.

One game at a time kid

@Locke wants to run down that hill and fuck one of them cows.

Ah no, it was my favourite part of TFK, that and the ā€œDo you own a dressing gownā€ thread.

2 Likes