Limerick GAA 2023-2024.... 5 in a row is not here

You’d swear the bends around Buttevant were like the Bermuda triangle.

5 Likes

Wait until they get to Rourke’s Cross.

2 Likes

Jaysus.

I think we’re gonna need a rebrand here.

1 Like

cc @joecanning and @gilgamboa

1 Like

If you are a divisional finalist in the County League, do you progress to a county quarter-final? Or are there only semi-finals for the winners?

Afaik it’s only the winners who progress, but can anybody confirm? @manbehindthewire?

Ya just winners to a semifinal.

1 Like

What chance would I have of picking up the one ticket before the weekend?

Would terrace do you? Send me a pm

Pm sent :+1:t2:

A fuckup with the clubs in Clare getting non unique codes and members taking far more than they’re entitled to?

Thousands of tickets to be returned and redistributed is what I heard

1 Like

How will they get them back? Sounds like a logistical nightmare.

U wot m8?

That wouldn’t affect the overall number of tickets given to Clare, just the distribution

Cancelled rather than returned and money returned to bank a/c. Could lead to fierce problems on Sunday though.

This changes everything

Sounds like the Clare lads went into overdrive on the printers rather than hiding behind them.

1 Like

Oh my. There’ll be screaming down the newly named Clare end

This wouldn’t have happened under Pat Fitz.

2 Likes

They were given a code and when they inputted they could take 6 instead of what they applied for, obviously many did,
Now I believe they’ve been given an ultimatum to return the extras or have them all cancelled.

May have happened in Limerick also, I dunno

That has always been the way in my club since tickets went online, i.e. you get a code and are told to take a certain number of tickets.

If somebody took more than their allocation (which I don’t think has ever happened) they would effectively be taking another member’s tickets. It would be obvious to the secretary who the culprit is.