Limerick GAA 2023-2024.... 5 in a row is not here

Jahan could be right 2019 was
6 pm wasn’t it?

It was 5.30 last year I think but there isn’t much of a pattern to throw in times these days.

2018 was 5pm.
2019 was a 6pm

I have a feeling the Football Semi Final in 2018 was 5.30pm and in 2019 was 5pm.

2021 was 5.00 which was pushed back to 5.30 thanks to the hay bales falling.

2022 was 5pm but the Football was 5.30pm (I think).

Again the GAA dont make things easy.

They are mad for stupid throw in times this year. 5.15 or 5.45 could be a runner

Its ridiculous stuff.

I think the AI Final Replays in 2013, 2014, 2016 were 5pm but 2019 was 6pm.
The 2021 Football Final was 5pm also.

I thought after the Waterford game that we in danger of running into that point. But I think we’ve rallied. We may be beaten yet this year but I don’t expect a meltdown. And it’s not the team grinding to a halt either, we’re without key players and that’s always going to have an impact and cause you to struggle.

I’m genuinely not sure how much we’ve improved like bar the natural profession you’d expecting from the season progressing.

I genuinely just think they went back to basics and went long into gillane.

Maybe they didn’t do that earlier because he was injured/not fit etc.

Teams just won’t let Barry nash free and they are man marking hegarty now as well.

Maybe kiely and kinnerk can throw another curve ball but I’m not so certain. If they’ve tried every thing bar maybe cian lynch making a return.

Think it was yeah. I stayed in Dublin for the two matches.

The Craic of the Ash man on Twitter should do a crosshairs video of that last play, “Bullets” Kelly eating lead while the champions find a way.

I was due to Stay up but couldn’t face it.

1 Like

Like many of the Clare players.

I had an incredible night in Ryan’s that Saturday.

Definitely after 4am when I was leaving.

That was the same day Enable wore down Crystal Ocean at Ascot. One of the great weekend’s sport.

Never heard of this clown, but he is trying to move the semi-final for a concert.

He can fuck off. My flight is booked

8 Likes

There’s a concern on the Sunday too so that doesn’t even make sense.

Smart people who want to listen to that shite would have booked the Friday or the Sunday knowing that we’d win Munster.

Is 5 pm confirmed ?

I’d love to have heard Spikes response to this!!

Some amount of swaps for Saturday night to friday night on social media. Stupid suggestion to get headlines.

Couldn’t Dermot Kennedy play after the match in Croker Saturday altogether

1 Like