Limerick GAA 2023-2024.... 5 in a row is not here

@Tassotti’s lad is starting out in that game

2 Likes

O’Connor

No way

Well Doon’s is in flux, so we’ll wait til that’s confirmed. Fergie O’Loughlin & Davy were interviewed as a duo but Quilty was probably hopeful of a county; close enough to Championship to be looking anew.

Shano & John Fitz with NaP, Adrian O’Brien has joined Kilmallock; Kelly, Connors, Gillane & Fennelly with the Well. Same as last year for KP. Sean Flynn still with Ahane.

Brian Foley & Justin Daly with Liberties; Harry Gleeson, Shane McGrath & Darragh Droog with Ballybrown; Aidan O’Rahilly & Mike Deegan with Adare. Brislane with Monaleen, Begley & Shaughs with Mungret.

Not sure on the Bouncers.

1 Like

Who’s that?

@BruidheanChaorthainn @CillDioma @Aristotle and @Massey

3 Likes

Natal, Declan Nash + locals

1 Like

I’m wondering which one of us will try to level Davy first :joy:

It’ll be a great side show to the whole championship if Davy is around. The county board should pay for him to go to Doon. He’ll add thousands to the gate over the year

That O’Loughlin is an ape aswell though, there’ll be war on the line.

It’s not like Shano or Natal and the likes are quiet fellas either.

Is that Shane McGrath (Tipp) gone to Ballybrown and finished with Staker Wallace?

Yes.

Amazing any club will have him after his episodes in Tipperary.

2 Likes

Yes. We’ll see if he’s any good I suppose.

Thought Harry gleeson would get another year with BB, is he with any club this season ?

Davy to Doon would be box office over there. I can see the whole village going to watch his training sessions.:rofl:

1 Like

He’s still there as manager.

Although not even making a quarter final probably would be seen as failure.

Big Josh Ryan will do untold for Doon under Davy

Won’t play any sport this year sadly.

2 Likes

I heard Shaughs and Begly were gone from Mungret

What did he do in Tipperary?