Limerick GAA 2023-2024.... 5 in a row is not here

Jaysus I hadnā€™t heard that. Cronin back?

Hard to get a decent manager at this point.

Shaughs is gone alright, but I believe Begley may still be involved.

Shaughs was giving a hand once a week with Tour aswell, I think.

Kilruane got rid of him for his brother after 2017.

Nearly got Clonlara relegated in 2018 cc @Big_Dan_Campbell

Tipp Minors a disaster in 2019.

Ran out of Holycross within a month in 2021.

Iā€™m amazed he doesnā€™t just focus on the Radio.

1 Like

Hard turn down ā‚¬150 a night in cash I suppose, tis the fellas giving it to him are the fools

A pure ham Iā€™m told

1 Like

If itā€™s the ex midfielder I came across him at a medal presentation for kids before.

He thought he was presenting medals to an underage rugby team.

He didnā€™t seem the most tuned in of types.

It was the year Galvin x2 went sunning themselves.

Is that the Peter Nash GDO fella from the hurling striking videos?

Yes.

Where is the palls green lad in the backs

Must be injured. Massive loss.

Liston just is not county standard.

They will need Sheehan, Donovan and Hughie to run the show. If those 3 are firing we have a good shot at the Tailteann. Those lads are as good as what youā€™d find. Corbett too

Bourke has never been a stand out performer at county level for me. Brilliant club player, but nowhere near as effective for Limerick.

There was a right shaper playing against Dublin in the league in the forwards,a young lad.I know he was a shaper because of his white boots.Think he was left footed.

If limerick had the best 15 footballers in the county playing, how many changes? Maybe some lads arenā€™t cut out for the commitment but surely there is a few that could come in from Kieranā€™s adare ncw or monaleen?

Josh Ryan is a big loss, and obviously Fanning is a massive loss. Other than that, I donā€™t know how many other club players are better than those that are named.

Thereā€™s obviously a few abroad that would have been good enough if they were around, maybe a hurler or two aswell.

1 Like

Newcastle and Adare are very systems based teams the good players they have are with the county.

Would generally agree.

Rigter will play for Limerick in time, but heā€™s still very young. I thought maybe one of the younger Kieranā€™s forwards would kick on but havenā€™t yet.

What happened to Tommy Childs?