Limerick GAA 2023-2024.... 5 in a row is not here

Palatine?

Young Nix is county standard from what I have seen too. Adare have 5 on the panel and I couldn’t see others from them being called up.

3 from Newcastle and I would have thought Rigter, Nix and Murphy would have been more than good enough too

Went travelling a year or two back.

Very good in the air but did lack mobility.

Darragh Treacy was some stalwart over the years too and was a good player to have around.

1 Like

Sounds like it would be but I don’t know.

Unlocked version:

https://12ft.io/proxy?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.clareecho.ie%2Ffergie-to-take-over-doon-hurlers%2F%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR3YvEJqETtxjlPVKDj3ZF4Yq2Zf-ajYNLXlu5TmE5_yA_2KdmIz1gk_olM_aem_th_AWDH5UU8Qgfa8jm-ml1NCCjNHCWaxt6JF7bfL_HvqyyBwAGaOFkZGmWf2092vnhuhMQ

He was coach of the Ballybrown senior hurlers in 2022 and they were the only Limerick club in league or championship to defeat seven-time champions Na Piarsaigh

That’s a nice spin to put on what was generally a terrible year for Ballybrown

4 Likes

They’ve been punching above their weight for a while now tbf.

Will need the minor teams to take up the mantle.

He had promotion within his grasp but decided to drop his best player to make a point. He was run out of the place for a finish.

They had an all conquering minor team at Coughlan’s age, that group won every county from u14 up I believe. Coughlan and AOC were a big part of that but they had a great team in general. Need to keep blooding as many of them as possible

He is a good coach but an unmerciful stones. Great man to make enemies

Him & Davy together seems like a very polarising duo.

The Doon lads can be very combustible themselves.

1 Like

Nice point from Downes to start

2 Likes

5 in a row from Laois

Laois playing well here, using the mark well

Timmons haunted to avoid a card there

Good tight game,good football from both teams.Limerick with a few great goal chances.Its been all Limerick in the last 10 minutes.

Limerick 0-10 Laois 0-9 here in the Gaelic Grounds.

We had the wind. Decent game, we’ve butchered 4 goal chances which we might rue.

Evan O’Carroll causing O’Dea lots of problems. Sheehan causing Laois lots of bother too. Ref lenient with cards.

Goals to be got but been so wasteful.

1 Like

What kind of a wind is there?

Flags up high are blowing pretty strong, nothing at ground level really.

Shouldn’t affect Limerick too much, it’s all about movement on the kickouts.

Relatively happy with that. Got away with murder on two of the goal chances. Limerick very possession based, hard stomach, laois kicking a lot more thankfully.