Limerick GAA 2023-2024.... 5 in a row is not here

Fucked that away

2 putrid teams, a hiding avoided above at least.

Good game mate, good game.

Absolute disaster tbqh; just completely stopped playing. I know all the running in the first half would have meant we’d tire but we just slowed down dramatically and were just slowly handpassing the ball around our own half.

You miss 5 goal chances, you probably don’t deserve to win but it didn’t look like Laois were really going to create enough either. Disaster for Tony.

2 Likes

Limerick left that behind them.Poor end to the year,beaten by 2 division 4 teams.

1 Like

Some dangerous animals in D4. You could get bitten badly by some of them. :wink:

1 Like

Sheehans point worth watching
Bate all in front of him :clap:

Hi lad Colm Collins is a free agent I see.We could do with someone like him at the helm.

1 Like

I’ll engage with @Raylan with a view to getting him in - can you arrange getting the incumbent out……

Fergie is a disastrous appointment for Doon.last thing Doon want is another spoofer…he managed them before and they were lucky to avoid relegation in 2010…they never learn.

2 Likes

I’ll pay for his new kitchen, that should get him out.

I was thinking that he was there before.

Now, obviously very little players from back then still playing now but even still. I heard there is no local man yet.

Have they had no one in charge up to now or did the mgmt quit mid season?

Internal strife caused management to leave in the past couple of weeks and left them scrabbling for a new manager.

Rejected Dan Shanahan apparently.

1 Like

No depths the Tipp lads won’t stoop to when it comes to derailing the Limericks. Matty securing re election highlighting a lad who got a lift

I wonder if it was a Tipperary hurler in question would the bould Mattie be so quick to point the finger

5 Likes

A couple of Doon lads are prison offficers as far as I know

Patsy Nichols crew run the prison.

But I’m not sure what the issue is here, if your sentence is less than 6 months you go to the prison, they process you and release you. This has been going on donkeys (and is a disgrace)