Limerick GAA 2023-2024.... 5 in a row is not here

He didn’t park in the correct place though. Should get a year for that.

Is it common for Hugh O’Connell to have the same article in the Independent and the Sunday World? (The Sunday World article is on another thread.)

Mattie must have the inside track on Limerick prison from his constituents who predominantly make up the sex offenders wing.

2 Likes

There’s little to distinguish between the two papers these days.

3 Likes

Two useless fucking rags.

You’d often get paywall articles from the Indo, available for free on SundayWorld. I’ve even clicked on Indo links and been brought to the Sunday World site.

1 Like

Same owner sure. Independent news and media.

They’re running the belfast telegraph as well.

Mattie the Rat

1 Like

Wasn’t a peep out of matty when they were firing racial abuse at a hurler below in Carrick a few weeks back

12 Likes

Whatever about Mattie McGrath, you’d really have to wonder about the cop on of someone, who was in bother for using his contacts to get special treatment, and does the same again then for his court case.

2 Likes

In fairness it was probably a scenario of “Mon Pat we will head out this way and avoid the vultures” (like that prick McGrath)I doubt he asked beforehand is there any chance I can get preferential treatment.

From reading the article, he was allowed park in the prison officer car park, then a senior prison officer brought him in through secure areas of the court house, and into the court itself. Then did the same on the way out. It was most definitely pre-arranged.

Pat probably didn’t ask for it, and it was more likely a friend offering to do him a favor, but you need to have a bit of fuckin cop on

5 Likes

The same lad said in court he never got a summons until he was shown a WhatsApp he sent of said summons. I’d say cop on is in short supply

2 Likes

He is a real piece of work

The friend is probably a right spikey character!

Fuck. Must be bad to rule him out this far away. Now though. Who goes to six

Lynch straight into 6

Nash to 6. RIchie to corner.

2 Likes

Quaid to 6, Dow to 1

10 Likes