Limerick GAA 2023-2024.... 5 in a row is not here

The Limerick effect.

Playing too much Golf too I believe.

My sources tell me more will walk on foot of this. Limerick could be looking at another 2010 here.

As @balbec said, donā€™t cry that itā€™s over, smile that it happened

3 Likes

The yerraing is off the scale

2 Likes

Those halcyon days in front of Rob Ryan and a few journalists will live long in the memory alright.

2 Likes

I pointed this out weeks ago.

Lol@ all the fake news. It will be business as usual come Sunday. Tipp should be very, very worried about what will be coming steaming at them.

1 Like

My personal highlight was having Cork beat by halftime in the final but each to their own mate

7 Likes

Whoā€™s your sources? The lads in the corner of the pub who tilt their head back leaving the pub Incase they spill any?

Mate, I had the Hannon injury story first (check it), I had the Sean Finn season ender first (check it), and Iā€™ve got this first too. My sources are top, top drawer

All this puts Cody remarkable tenure into context. Being able to go out under his own terms was the icing on the cake. Hopefully Kielys achievement wonā€™t be tarnished in anyway by this.

Lads all this yerra yerra, is it possibleā€¦Limerick fear Tipp?

1 Like

A game but extremely limited Limerick side sent the Hall of Famers home with Tae in their mugs for a second consecutive year. Halcyon days

Oh fuck. Heā€™s deffo gone so

1 Like

Fogarty should know nobody likes a rat

7 Likes

Thereā€™s hope yet

Yee cute Limerick hoors think ye are funny with the yerra-yerring and the smoke and mirrors. Any1 with 1 braincell knows itā€™s all total and utter nonsense. Tipp are bang in deep trouble come Sunday.

I think youā€™ll find it was Tipp lads who ran wild with it on twitter.

Wishful thinking on their part then. Kiely runs a tight ship and history tells us heā€™s not the type of man that cuts his big nose off to spite himself.