Limerick GAA 2023 - League champions means nothing now šŸ

Christy o Connor covers both codes for the winter months.

Yes.

1 Like

No wonder Wooly likes the split season if heā€™s saving money that way.

Says the man too mean to pay the price of a pint for it.

The Ciaran Carey and Richie Power segment was decent enough last year.

OurGame has less than 200 people paying though I wonder does it? They might get something from youtube from subs. Theyā€™re up against it though.

I mightnā€™t be paying it myself once @PasqualePaoli informs me of the loophole

Iā€™m a man of principle and i couldnā€™t in good conscience support Wooly financially after what he did to Babs and to a lesser extent Eddie Brennan.

1 Like

I could do the same with my examiner sub which is only a 5er a month but Iā€™m content to support what I deem as worthwhile journalism.

There will be no journalists if no one pays for it. Going to really hurt smaller papers in years to come.

1 Like

284 currently

Woolie on 3,237

Both youā€™d imagine will pick up once the inter county season starts

2 Likes

Heā€™s only running it now out of principle and not wanting to give up

Those lame workshops an absolute punt-in-the-dark at trying something different

1 Like

They barely push the subscriber thing on Our Game at all from what I can see. And nearly all their content is free on youtube anyway. If itā€™s free, punters arenā€™t going to subscribe just to get it slightly earlier and to get the audio version. At least Woolie is firmly behind a paywall apart from the clips he puts up on social media.

@Cheasty on about classic and not so classic football matches from back in the day, not the match itself but his day from breakfast to hitting the hay

2 Likes

Youā€™d wonder is there much euros to be gained from YouTube views. Sponsorship canā€™t exactly be massive either.

Be interesting to know how he makes a working wage from it all.

Funny thing is Gillane is training away with Limerick at the moment. Will be 100% playing in championship.

They should let the man go on his holiday

Parkinson apparently hates hurling

1 Like

Parkinson fucked off from his own club.

That tells you all you need to know.

5 Likes

And letā€™s not forget he is from Laois.

Parkinson would whip teammates with wet towels. Of dubious character.

1 Like

Colm, while not a hurler is from fine hurling stock in Laois. The Parkinsonā€™s love their hurling and have roots deep in the hurling heartlands. A few of them would murder you where you stood for questioning the hurling pedigree of the family name.

1 Like