Limerick GAA 2023 - League champions means nothing now 🐐

Good line up but definitely did support all the contributors.

You did well to support him, fair play. Gigs like that put him where he is. Never forget.

How much did he put in their pockets exactly? Serious line up iirc.

You are doing some batting for Parkinson on here, it is almost admirable other than the shite talk is on the fantastic Limerick GAA thread.

Does that scutter you’re typing need a thread of its own I wonder?

1 Like

Gillane will be taking the frees come championship there is no doubt about that
we are chasing immortality,nothing will get in the way of that

2 Likes

Ah no, did I miss a wasted off his head bsck and forth here? Gutted.

New book coming soon, part 2 of this

3 Likes

Ah come on! :shushing_face: . don’t let that get in the way of a good story

Naughton is just back from injury. Donovan is injured. He’s a cert to start when back to full fitness.

Just listening to The Smaller Fish podcast, I thought Woolie went through Gillane and Limerick, its in fact a very reasoned piece, completely on the side of both. Very surprised to see some lads here jump to conclusions.

GAA needs Aaron Gillane. Get him back.

1 Like

Sure why would putting gobby Clare lads on their hole get a lad thrown off the Limerick panel? Same as headbutting Tipp lads. Trust the process

3 Likes

15 Likes
1 Like

Bourke is injured still I imagine. I think Donovan is off abroad but unsure.

He has named 4 natural backs in the forwards which is strange enough

A Limerick panelist told me Gillane is training. Dont think he meant to let it slip out.

“Lads, I’m after winding up some Cork cunt the grandest, I only went an told him Gillane is back training. It’ll be all over PROC by the morning”.

He is a younger panelist. He wasnt been smart at all. Don’t post on People’s Republic. Have a look at the Cork football thread over there to know why.

1 Like

You’d believe pigs can fly

Personal info mate. Dont believe me if you dont want but Gillane will be there come championship.

Thats a bit harsh, not everyone operates at the full wattage.