Limerick GAA 2023 - League champions means nothing now 🐐

I’d say she was ready to tell Mikey Fitz to fuck off there annoying her over some Cat.

1 Like

Hego starts for Tom, reversal of last week’s switch .

Mackey Stand tickets sold out ,:see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Some goal, class from CON & Kyle.

1 Like

Half-time in an extremely wet Gaelic Grounds: Limerick 1-10 Wexford 0-07.

Wexford have made the crazy decision to play Rory O’Connor as a sweeper. And that has dictated how the game is being played. Of Limerick’s first 5 or 6 scores from play, they all came from our backs. Byrnes has 3, Kyle has a goal, English has a point from play and almost set up another goal.

Took a while for our forwards to get on the scoreboard but the HFs have scored from outside.

We’ve hit wides too and a few stray passes, Gillane has missed a couple of frees. But Wexford offering nothing inside, looks like they’ve come to limit the defeat.

Cathal Dunbar has been their best player by a mile, Shane Reck has competed well.

For us, maybe CON. Did brilliantly for the goal. Byrnes, Hannon, Kyle very strong too.

4 Likes

Mark Fanning make mistake with second goal or what happened?

Seemingly

1 Like

Limerick 2-20 Wexford 0-15.

An absolutely woeful game of hurling, I hope to God the football is better than that.

Chin must have missed 5 frees. Limerick also missed a few too. Awful, awful stuff.

Wexford are :poop:

We put one of our best forwards in defence. You’s are not all that if today is to go by.

Wes are strolling to 4 in a row in 3rd gear.

:rollseyes: ……

Yes, it was poor. .conditions not great but no spark in Wexford while limerick went through the motions.

Yes Limerick are shit is the key takeaway

2 Likes

Ya’s jump early…

Conditions didn’t help but that was brutal to watch.

Think the semi-finals are neutral venue but hopefully a double header in Thurles next Saturday is agreed.

1 Like

Ah mate

2 Likes

:weary::weary::weary::weary::thinking:

:grinning:are you my new pal from Adare?

They played with four sweepers